Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 08-07-2010, 02:09 AM   #11
Lirange
Bad Kid

grimmjow...ulqiorra..and gin dies.....?
T___T. Not reading the spoiler. I really like Gin too, I really want to see his bankai and hoepfully I will. DON'T SPOIL ANYTHING FOR ME ABOUT THAT TOPIC.
Old 08-07-2010, 02:16 AM   #12
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
i won't, i don't know when the anime will get up to that part but if you really like gin you're gonna be very disappointed with kubo and rage :<
Destrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 02:19 AM   #13
Lirange
Bad Kid

who's kubo? I'm so tempted to ask you if tatsuki has an powers but I don't want to. If she does then when the surprise comes to me i'll be so happy;D. I'd imagine her power if she has any will be something similar to chads.
Old 08-07-2010, 02:21 AM   #14
Lirange
Bad Kid

ooooh, after the episode I just watched I can't decide who's my favorite anymore. I really like kaien's dono released zanpaktou. I wish he wasn't dead.
Old 08-07-2010, 02:29 AM   #15
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
They haven't left Hueco Mundo yet in the anime yet(or in the manga besides Ichigo). So you can watch the diamond dust rebellion now lol. You can watch the 3rd movie if you want too I think. I dont think anything is given away.

Just keep watching. We'll know the ending before you regardless. I see another filler arc in the future anyway. I think there will be 1 more before the series ends.

@Destrus-YOU SPOILED FOR LIRANGE X.X. BAAAAD DESTRUS
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
secbro20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 02:41 AM   #16
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by secbro20 View Post
They haven't left Hueco Mundo yet in the anime yet(or in the manga besides Ichigo). So you can watch the diamond dust rebellion now lol. You can watch the 3rd movie if you want too I think. I dont think anything is given away.

Just keep watching. We'll know the ending before you regardless. I see another filler arc in the future anyway. I think there will be 1 more before the series ends.

@Destrus-YOU SPOILED FOR LIRANGE X.X. BAAAAD DESTRUS
i'm sorry it was an accident

kubo is the manga author.
Destrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 02:42 AM   #17
Lirange
Bad Kid

omggg I still have 100more episodes till I've caught up, they're in there for that long?G__G. I'm assuming other shinigami's come in there too also though. Will there be a filler from where I'm at now till the current episode? I'm at the part where they are fighting against ex-espada. Except rukia who's fighting espada.
Old 08-07-2010, 04:50 AM   #18
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Yoruichi and Shinji are beasts
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 07:26 PM   #19
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Lirange View Post
omggg I still have 100more episodes till I've caught up, they're in there for that long?G__G. I'm assuming other shinigami's come in there too also though. Will there be a filler from where I'm at now till the current episode? I'm at the part where they are fighting against ex-espada. Except rukia who's fighting espada.
yes. You actually have 2 fillers before you get to the current story arc lol. There will be a filler arc that goes from episode 168-189. Watch it if you want, or you can just skip it and go to episode 190. The next filler arc goes from episode 227-265 (LONG ONE). It was a cool arc for about a quarter of it, then it draaaaagggeed on and on. Again, you don't need to watch it and I wouldn't. You can skip right to episode 266. The latest episode was 282, so you do have more than 100 episodes to catch up on, but half of them are filler.

One thing I do suggest doing though is going back and reading the manga for parts you've already seen, because they are becoming more and more censored as the show as progressed (the violence as you might guess has gotten waaay more graphic). Some of the things they change I think are really stupid and ruined certain scenes.

I personally dislike filler arcs, and I'd skip, but its up to you.
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G

Last edited by secbro20; 08-08-2010 at 07:30 PM..
secbro20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 08:44 PM   #20
Lirange
Bad Kid

eh...I don't mind fillers that much. I don't wanna skip them because when it comes back into the main story i'll be confused. G__G. So a 20 and 40episdoe filler arc coming soon...greatD;. Would you say their better then the bounto arc? I thought the bounto arc was okay when I was watching it, but after that arc ended and it started going unto the mainstory I thought the bounto arc was pretty bad compared to the main one.

Do you mean the manga has more violence or the anime? What chapter should I start reading it? I really don't want to read it from the beginning G__G.