Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 09:55 PM   #11
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road

It has a chance to upgrade by 2 instead of 1; like going from normal to +2 instead of +1.

Wruh - level 26 Cleric
Oniruka- level 11 Fighter (vendor)
click here to spank me!! NOW!!
Old 10-14-2007, 10:05 PM   #12
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Upgraded kq weapons lose their value later on into the game once people start farming for green weapons off Bosses.
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 10-14-2007, 10:14 PM   #13
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Server: Teva
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by .o0O0O0o. View Post
It has a chance to upgrade by 2 instead of 1; like going from normal to +2 instead of +1.
Wrong.

Lucky = chance of +2.

Blessed = Reduced risk of Breaking. [DOES. NOT. PREVENT.]
Old 10-15-2007, 12:47 PM   #14
Patches
think before you type

In-Game Name: Patches
Current Level: 90 Warrior
Patches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to behold
I don't know anything for sure except what I have done.
lucky - failed
lucky - failed
blessed - broke
blessed - broke
blessed - broke
lucky - failed
lucky - failed
lucky - failed
lucky - failed
blessed - broke

I think I am done now. much cheaper in long run to just buy already upgraded items. Every lucky and blessed stones I get from KQ I sell.
Old 10-16-2007, 12:53 PM   #15
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by rsx-s View Post
I don't know anything for sure except what I have done.
lucky - failed
lucky - failed
blessed - broke
blessed - broke
blessed - broke
lucky - failed
lucky - failed
lucky - failed
lucky - failed
blessed - broke

I think I am done now. much cheaper in long run to just buy already upgraded items. Every lucky and blessed stones I get from KQ I sell.
WOW O__O Thats really unlucky. If your that unlucky just buy them like you do. wow
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Old 10-16-2007, 01:31 PM   #16
Patches
think before you type

In-Game Name: Patches
Current Level: 90 Warrior
Patches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by secbro17 View Post
WOW O__O Thats really unlucky. If your that unlucky just buy them like you do. wow

Trust me, I will never try to enhance anything again. I don't know how many levels of unlucky enhancer there are, but if I had done all of my tries on 1 character, I would have them all. LOL
Old 10-16-2007, 01:34 PM   #17
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

Tournaments Won: 1

Zotius is on a distinguished road
Nah I think one of them required 25 failures in a row.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:36 PM   #18
toolrocket
Baby Bat

In-Game Name: toolrocket
Current Level: 6x
Server: teva
toolrocket has a spectacular aura abouttoolrocket has a spectacular aura about
secbro, i'm with you. I'll never enhance again, unless those cash shop enhancing slates are guaranteed not to ruin my weekend...
Old 10-16-2007, 05:50 PM   #19
Lyoven
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: Duke
Current Level: Can shout!
Lyoven is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by secbro17 View Post
You will just have to wait until the cash shop opens so you can get the item that prevents breaking. Its the only fool proof way to prevent breaking
i honestly hope there wont be such an item in that cursed store. killing the fun of a nice game for the sake of money - bleh! :F

i just broke another GGK axe going from +1 to +2 with a blessed elure. seems like i well deserved the two Unlucky Enhancer titles i have (yeah, i have that title twice )
now i keep this axe i have at +1
Old 10-16-2007, 09:08 PM   #20
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Lyoven View Post
i honestly hope there wont be such an item in that cursed store. killing the fun of a nice game for the sake of money - bleh! :F
I hope that they do put something like that in the cash shop. I need it. Some people have a lot of luck enhancing weapons, but I sure don't. I would rather buy an already enhanced weapon or purchase something from the cash shop that will prevent breakage. I absolutely refuse to enhance anymore because I break so many things, plus the level 30+ weapons are expensive to replace. So, I shop around and if I see a good deal I go ahea dand buy it. My mage has a 40+ weapon in storage with some killer enhancements on it. I can't use it yet, but it was a really good price, so I bought it for when I can.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Closed Thread