Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 05:12 AM   #11
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
I yell back at them and tell the squishies to wait for fighter's Mock and hit the thing that the fighter is hitting!

Its like, if you cant tank, and you make yourself tank, that's your problem!

I hate it when Fighters mock 5 mobs, fighter hits Mob #1, mage goes and hit mob #2 and draw aggro, archer hit mob #3 and draw aggro.. OMG the tank is there to tank for you, stop pulling the mobs away!!

Teach them how to play THEIR class, and not blame you for THEIR stupidity.

If they want to make the party good, then they need to work together not make the cleric's job harder than it already is.
+1

I'm still learning to play my cleric. But as far as the party thing goes, it's been pleasant. I just don't like people coming up to me saying "heal" or "buff" (even though I can't buff yet). i guess the language has become so industrial that requests are now shortened to one word expressions without the courtesy once observed.

-------------------------------------------------
Old 10-15-2008, 06:46 AM   #12
taylor
Mushroom

In-Game Name: taylorA
Current Level: 47
Server: Teva
taylor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to taylor
Just heal and dun care, keep the tanker alive. They need cleric and so they got to bear with the dieing and let them die until they are scare to get hit first ..... cos dieing = lose Experience.... by then they will know how to let the tanker mock. in another case is they will leave the party and there always another Dps in town.. dun need to worry any shortage of players. Therefore u dun really have to care abt what they comment or tell them back, cos action is the only way to express wat u really wan to tell them.
Old 10-15-2008, 10:20 AM   #13
Leesa
lk;sfdb

In-Game Name: Quit
Current Level: Quit
Server: Quit
Leesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Leesa
Wows We got clerics here that fight back :P Nice tips Imma just quit party if they get to a point where they're too rude or just don't want to cooperate after the first or second death, I dun need them but they do... Mwuahaha. I also need to be nicer on my main/mage then >.>
Old 10-15-2008, 10:39 PM   #14
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
Wows We got clerics here that fight back :P Nice tips Imma just quit party if they get to a point where they're too rude or just don't want to cooperate after the first or second death, I dun need them but they do... Mwuahaha. I also need to be nicer on my main/mage then >.>
LOL!! that's also the reason why you get yelled at as a cleric, because other people havent played a cleric before and they thought its all easy...

they wont realise how hard it is to keep 4 dying people alive... (until they play a cleric) so yeah...

show them what the assist action is for!!!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-16-2008, 01:11 AM   #15
Plunger
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: Plunger, Plumber
Current Level: 58, 41
Server: Teva
Plunger has disabled reputation
I just sit in my shroom and do nothing when people are rude

Thanks for the awesome siggy Loveless!
Old 10-18-2008, 09:54 PM   #16
bloodrops
Weakened Ogre

In-Game Name: Vividia
Current Level: 56/37/53/
Server: Teva <3
bloodrops is on a distinguished road
It's not easy at all to make sure you don't die (because if you do, other party members will likely do too), and keep the party members alive. From my experience, those that appreciate clerics' heals are ONLY those that have had a cleric character before and knows the pain and the difficulties to healing.

Others? They just don't care. They only care about whether they're alive or not. If they die, they always blame it on the clerics. Why do they not think about using stones and potions? I don't know, perhaps because they're selfish? Or perhaps because they're ill-mannered? :/

Having a fighter as my second main, I always thank clerics for any heals, buffs and blame myself (because it was partly my fault) if any party member dies. Since I know how hard it is from the clerics' point of views, I know I shouldn't blame everything on clerics, and order them to heal me, rudely.

:/
Comatose
I'll never wake up without an overdose of You
I don't wanna live, I dont wanna breathe
'Les I feel you next to me
You take the pain I feel
Waking up to You never felt so real
I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream
'Cause my dreams don't comfort me
The way You make me feel
Waking up to You never felt so real

Closed Thread