Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 09:07 AM   #11
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Dynamics View Post
Just go lonewolf. That's what I do, I tend to get more experience that way anyway.
One man band ftw, yeah?! xD

It must be the influence from Dynamics, because I've been finding myself soloing in KQs more now. LOL!
Old 09-19-2007, 11:24 AM   #12
Enrei
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Enrei
Current Level: 3x
Enrei is on a distinguished road
I'd rather help rather than solo in a Kingdom quest, the whole point of it is teamwork yet people that think you have no use don't even ask for your help. That's what I dislike. Even alittle help will help alot. For that KQ, I just didn't want to help them; I just did what I wanted to do and did not care for what they thought. It seemed that only one of them cared for what I was doing since he always told me to go back when the group was done in this area.

Last edited by Enrei; 09-19-2007 at 11:33 AM..
Old 09-19-2007, 11:39 AM   #13
Karasu_Sabre
Speedy Honeying

In-Game Name: karasu_sabre/Hiko_Seijuro
Current Level: 21/14
Karasu_Sabre is on a distinguished road
I was neglected a lot when I used my level 14 fighter in a KQ. It turned out I was the best fighter we had. I told the two clerics to heal me. One cleric ended up only healing themself and the other was healing a level 12 fighter who decided that they should help me tank. I kept tellng the cleric that was fighting and healing herself that because I was the tank that if I die twice it is over. So naturally I die. I them wait for the King Slime to get away then I revieve. I run away and wait for some healing. It doesn't come. I use 2 hp pots and a sp stone and get back to fighting. I tell the cleric to spam heal me because now I was the only fighter left. I get killed really quick. Even after using 10 hp pots. I defeated the king slime but the queen got me. I found it funny that everyone around the cleric that was fighting died (which happened to be our fighters) but all of the ones by the weaker cleric lived.
Old 09-19-2007, 12:18 PM   #14
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Enrei View Post
I'd rather help rather than solo in a Kingdom quest, the whole point of it is teamwork yet people that think you have no use don't even ask for your help. That's what I dislike. Even alittle help will help alot. For that KQ, I just didn't want to help them; I just did what I wanted to do and did not care for what they thought. It seemed that only one of them cared for what I was doing since he always told me to go back when the group was done in this area.

Try not to get too wrapped up about being practical to the KQ. You can actually do something to help that you don't realise, and that is, not ruin it for other people. It's not always about doing what's needed, but doing what's wanted to. From the sounds of it you weren't very helpful, but you weren't being an asshat either, and that counts for something in my books.

Last edited by Dynamics; 09-19-2007 at 12:27 PM..
Old 09-19-2007, 12:48 PM   #15
Karasu_Sabre
Speedy Honeying

I do what is needed whether people like it or not. Some people actually have the nerve of accusing me for ksing them when I'm in their team and I snear kicked the monster so the won't die. It's a reason why 12 year olds need to go back to playing Runscape.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:24 PM   #16
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dynamics View Post
Just go lonewolf. That's what I do, I tend to get more experience that way anyway.
that did cross my mind when no one wanna invite me.. but i wasnt getting any exp with all Miss shots anyway HAHAH so i was in need of a party

1 fighter ended up inviting me (so obviously he was without a party for most of the game too) and we are a party of two that couldnt do any dmg HAHA

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-19-2007, 02:38 PM   #17
Karasu_Sabre
Speedy Honeying

Unless you are a mage being a lonewolf sucks because if you are a fighter you are losing a lot of hp, a cleric doen't give enough damage, and an archer doesn't have a lot of hp. Mages are away from the area of damage most of the time and can dish out a LOT of continuous damage if spells are empowered correctly. So they buy 20 SP pots and go out and whoop butt on everything pretty much because a fighter will end up stoping the monster and let you destroy it.
Old 09-19-2007, 02:54 PM   #18
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Lonewolf never sucks. I get roughly the same experience simply because I did solo. You're gonna need a power scroll though, and generally things end up with you KSing other people, rather then tanking, so HP isn't of concern. I just can't be bothered finding a party to be honest. Hearing other people say "Party plzzz, ptplz, party me, party, pt" just makes me sick to my stomach, let alone hearing myself say something dopey like "anyone got spare invites?"

Last edited by Dynamics; 09-19-2007 at 02:58 PM..
Old 09-19-2007, 03:43 PM   #19
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
I have to agree with Dynanub there. I've solo'ed KQ as a cleric and it isn't bad at all. I don't usually get awesome exp besides the bonus at the end anyway, so I don't see my difference in my exp gain. I don't really care about the exp we get from mobs, actually. I just do kingdom quests for the exp bonus at the end (and prizes).

@Enrei: Soloing doesn't mean you don't help at all! You can still heal people and things. I guess you just have to get used to helping without being recognised for loved for it. I know you don't mean to say that you want everyone praising you or whatever, but things are just so busy in KQs, people barely realise what clerics do. They only take notice when we're not doing our jobs. xD
Old 09-19-2007, 06:44 PM   #20
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Tbh, if I feel like that... I just sit there and do nothing at all..

But doesn't happen much.
Closed Thread