Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 09:48 PM   #11
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of

I personally don't think it's necessary to add another subforum.

My reasoning is such:

Originally Posted by FiestaFan
All discussions and debates that are unrelated to Fiesta Online goes here. Talk about sports, entertainment, other MMORPG and everything under the sun.
Old 01-09-2008, 11:23 PM   #12
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
KK - we started in fanart but thought we might get flamed cuz the story wasn't pictures screeniess or siggys and such.

*grabs Ichigohollow by the arm and drags him back to the fanart section*

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 01-09-2008, 11:49 PM   #13
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Yes, Loki means that only additions to the story can be posted, therefore no spam and no negative comments about the story. Although I really think that would be hard to control.
Since writing is a form of artwork, I think that Fanart could be considered the appropriate place for it, or since most stories (no offense, but it is true) will die out before they are finished, we could just leave them in MoS.
We may implement such a section, we're still thinking about it. However, if we do, I don't think we'll keep critiques in a separate thread. Reasons are:

1. It will clog up the forum. Every story will have to come in two threads, and we can't "attach" the two threads with each other, so it would be messy.

2. Only way we can stop people from posting in the story thread is to lock it, but regular members cannot post in locked threads, so they would have to constantly wait for the mods to update for them.

What people can do, however, is to update their first post with the links to the other posts containing the rest of the story as they add it on. This lets readers to jump straight to the rest of the story if they wish. This will be easier and quiet efficient, imo.
Old 01-10-2008, 12:18 AM   #14
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
What people can do, however, is to update their first post with the links to the other posts containing the rest of the story as they add it on. This lets readers to jump straight to the rest of the story if they wish. This will be easier and quiet efficient, imo.
Or, we do what me and BlackDragonEX did, I PM my part to him and he edits his OP with a continuous flow of storyline.
Is there a limit to how long a single post can be?

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 01-10-2008, 12:21 AM   #15
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Lady-Loki View Post
Or, we do what me and BlackDragonEX did, I PM my part to him and he edits his OP with a continuous flow of storyline.
Is there a limit to how long a single post can be?
Yeah there is, think it's 10k characters or something. I'm pretty sure, if someone continues a story, it will certainly exceed the character limit. Also, I don't think members can edit their post when it's locked.