Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2007, 07:33 PM   #11
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough

The 3x drop rate weekend isn't going to help stabalize the economy anytime soon.

And Niion i was just explaining how to take advantage of a situation. Since above posters seemed to have economic trouble with mmos.

And theres nothing wrong with being stingy really its just caution, scamming is different.

A good way to kill alot of scamming is to make an (OH MY GOD I'M A GENIOUS) auction house. People can atleast see and compare prices to other more "honest" sellers.
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 07-07-2007, 07:38 PM   #12
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
Originally Posted by rokaraged View Post
The 3x drop rate weekend isn't going to help stabalize the economy anytime soon.

And Niion i was just explaining how to take advantage of a situation. Since above posters seemed to have economic trouble with mmos.

And theres nothing wrong with being stingy really its just caution, scamming is different.

A good way to kill alot of scamming is to make an (OH MY GOD I'M A GENIOUS) auction house. People can atleast see and compare prices to other more "honest" sellers.
quite right 3x drop rates only farther cause the economy to go down the tubes since people get random drops an say -OMG- lets go vend at ridiciously high prices! Also the economy will be wierd unless you are selling weapons/armors since most people can make scrolls pots or stones themselves or jus have a friend do it for them. If high prices on scrolls etc are causing you problems just farm the mats and make them. Also remember those prices were only in CB2.

Hehe also in favor of a auction house it would cut down on the lag caused by afk sellers and kill off potential scammers.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
Old 07-07-2007, 08:45 PM   #13
Deaths_Illusion
Jewel Grave Robber

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Sian
Current Level: 21 XD
Deaths_Illusion is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Deaths_Illusion Send a message via MSN to Deaths_Illusion Send a message via Yahoo to Deaths_Illusion
Originally Posted by FlyingSnow View Post
well we can always kick them out >_<
Hellz ya XD!
Old 07-08-2007, 12:15 AM   #14
AndyB
Huge Phinofly

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: AndyB
Current Level: 59 cb / 40 ob
AndyB is on a distinguished road
I'm cheap ;D

Been selling tier 2 elrues for less than it costs in mats to make them.
Old 07-08-2007, 12:42 AM   #15
Revy
Slow Slime

In-Game Name: Revy
Revy is on a distinguished road
The general cause for inflation is that the amout of money flowing from "nowhere" into the economy (ex.: quest rewards, items sold to NPCs) is higher than the money flowing out from the economy (buying items from NPCs). This causes that the people generally posess more money, so they'll be willing to pay more when the sellers are trying to increase prices.

However, except that after the first big inflation, the prices will get stabilized, and the inflation will be very little. The economic system is good; most of the drops can be sold to other players for better price than you could get from NPC, while the players will keep spending money on stones and upgrading weapons. When this system really is set into motion (people with tier3/4 production skills are present to buy HQ materials), the inflation will cease.

Anyway, i believe that an economy is good when the prices are relatively high - when everyone can afford the basic items from NPCs, but things like item+5s or Unique items are very rare, and actually posess high value.
Old 07-08-2007, 01:09 AM   #16
Vash
Mara Pirate Sailor

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Vash / Sanosuke
Current Level: 25 / 20
Vash is on a distinguished road
I see elrue more than the NPC. Which makes me laugh all the time.

Vash - Level 25 - Mage
Sanosuke - Lv 20 - Cleric
Old 07-10-2007, 01:41 AM   #17
Synelia
Bone Imp

In-Game Name: Synelia
Current Level: 34
Synelia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Synelia
as a noob most people are pinching their pockets because of hp stones and sp stones. I know I did. It was a hassle, but I finally was able to get more money and to use it on more than sp and hp stones, skills! ._. but after being a noob the money you can collect is easy and simple.

I am cheap. I sell things at my own price, if no one buys it, I lower it. And if I get below NPC price I say to myself "well I got it for free, no matter how much it sells for I'll make money" so I don't inflat, or I hope i don't o.o!
Old 07-10-2007, 02:01 AM   #18
Whudafux
Smart Phino

In-Game Name: --
Current Level: --
Whudafux is on a distinguished road
In Korean FlyFF, my level 13 Cleric has 10 Silver.. And I find a ton of potions from monsters that I kill. Potions meaning the ones that give 250 HP / 230 SP. Were those implemented into CB? Or no? Because I don't see what's so hard about money in the lower levels.. :3
Old 07-10-2007, 03:06 AM   #19
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
Originally Posted by Whudafux View Post
In Korean FlyFF, my level 13 Cleric has 10 Silver.. And I find a ton of potions from monsters that I kill. Potions meaning the ones that give 250 HP / 230 SP. Were those implemented into CB? Or no? Because I don't see what's so hard about money in the lower levels.. :3
10 silver isnt really a whole lot and Clerics also spend less then other classes. Also you mean Korean Fiesta correct?

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
Old 07-10-2007, 03:11 AM   #20
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by +Tequila+ View Post
10 silver isnt really a whole lot and Clerics also spend less then other classes. Also you mean Korean Fiesta correct?
Lmao! Too my FlyFF for yooO Whudafux! But I reckon 10 silver is a whole lot for a level 13. o_O I never made that much money that early on, especially when it's a first character. Even so, my cleric that I created later didn't get 10 silver at level 13.