Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 03-12-2009, 11:15 PM   #11
Jikanu
Lizardman

In-Game Name: Jikanu
Current Level: 46
Server: Teva
Jikanu will become famous soon enoughJikanu will become famous soon enough

physically? no. obviously, i wasnt going to die or something or get a massive bruise. it's more the thought behind the act that bothers me. the fact that people are jerks to people they barely even know bothers me more... diminishes hope in humanity... etc., etc... plus, this is YOUR guys's future too... *points to the jerk throwing the balls* Future governor... *points to random guy making insults* future president of the State of Alaska after the polar bear revolt of 2015 in which President John Stewart will be eaten by the banana slug horde... *points to random guy pushing a kid into a locker* future ambassador... etc. etc...

EDIT: also, hrae, i never claimed to be strong... im a self proclaimed wimp.

Last edited by Jikanu; 03-12-2009 at 11:18 PM..
Jikanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:21 PM   #12
A_Forever
:w

@Hazu- Coaches suck? Because they lean more towards the guys and usually guys that play their sport(s)?

Ehh. I've never really known a coach like that. I had a coach as a teacher in 8th grade. For success tomorrow, he absolutely loved me and my friends(Kind of the awkward group, we were)

&& All my gyms teachers have loved me xD I'm not very sportsy either.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:27 PM   #13
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Lets run away
Current Level: together
Server: from this place
Hazu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Hazu
Yes coaches suck atleast the lazy faggyones in Oklahoma They all have major favortism towards the sports players.
And the ones at one of my old schools were perves and would stare at the girls. (and have done a few things that they should have been fired for)
And another old school the coaches would yell at the other kids but the kids that played sports they never got in trouble for anythinga nd always had high grades.
My current school it isnt so bad......... the coaches are just so lazy in the classes.... hence why majority teach history classes.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:28 PM   #14
A_Forever

LOL.

Yes, a lot of coaches and ex-coaches in my last district did teach History or some kind of social studies class xDD
Old 03-12-2009, 11:29 PM   #15
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Lets run away
Current Level: together
Server: from this place
Hazu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Hazu
;D lazy coaches

and....... I make things go off topic to much x.o lol
Old 03-12-2009, 11:30 PM   #16
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
My coaches didn't like me because I was decently tall and built like a mountain (in high school, took a lot of work lifting weights) but didn't play sports. I preferred band, academic quiz bowl and chess club. I was an avowed anti-jock. I know what it's like to be picked on and bullied. The answer isn't in appealing to a higher power. The answer is you telling yourself you're not going to be a victim any more. They throw a whiffle ball? Throw one back. They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. *That's* the *Chicago* way! I really should stop communicating primarily by image macros and movie quotes. It's a disease.

You know how not to be a wimp? Just..don't be one. Excercise, lift some weights, learn judo, something. Your mentality is bringing on most of this. Hell, I don't even know you and I kinda want to give you a wedgie. You're really coming off as a whiny git. I'm not saying that you are, but you give that impression. Like I said, man up.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:30 PM   #17
A_Forever

Eh. Its MoS.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:36 PM   #18
Jikanu
Lizardman

*sigh*... i have no problem with me being a wimp. honestly, if i was left alone, and no one other than the few friends i have or someone i asked something of talked to me, i would be fine and there would be no reason to have a thread like this. im simply tired of people in my age group. 95% of them make no sense... but it seems there's no solution. i suppose if i ignore them long enough they'll either go away or i'll grow numb to it. the only reason i got ticked is because of the teacher... she's just a jerk... just another bully... and even though i know authority figures dont do what they're elected/hired to do, at least most try to cover it up... >.>
Old 03-12-2009, 11:38 PM   #19
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
My coaches didn't like me because I was decently tall and built like a mountain (in high school, took a lot of work lifting weights) but didn't play sports. I preferred band, academic quiz bowl and chess club. I was an avowed anti-jock. I know what it's like to be picked on and bullied. The answer isn't in appealing to a higher power. The answer is you telling yourself you're not going to be a victim any more. They throw a whiffle ball? Throw one back. They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. *That's* the *Chicago* way! I really should stop communicating primarily by image macros and movie quotes. It's a disease.

You know how not to be a wimp? Just..don't be one. Excercise, lift some weights, learn judo, something. Your mentality is bringing on most of this. Hell, I don't even know you and I kinda want to give you a wedgie. You're really coming off as a whiny git. I'm not saying that you are, but you give that impression. Like I said, man up.
Hrae's right. They're not picking on you because you're not physically strong, but because of your mentality. I've seen some jocks twice my size in kindergrarden that even I made fun of. Unless you show them you can defend yourself, this will go on for a looooooooooong time... until you go crazy, or bring a gun to school.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Belaslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:42 PM   #20
Jikanu
Lizardman

Originally Posted by Belaslav View Post
Hrae's right. They're not picking on you because you're not physically strong, but because of your mentality. I've seen some jocks twice my size in kindergrarden that even I made fun of. Unless you show them you can defend yourself, this will go on for a looooooooooong time... until you go crazy, or bring a gun to school.
honestly... that wouldnt happen O_O

im not THAT much of a wimp... i dont let what they say hold THAT much effect over my life... it's just an annoyance that i felt the need to vent about x.x

the way the kids acted didnt effect me as much as the teacher... like, i knew she was mean from past experiences, but i dont see why she would go as far as protecting bullies... guess it DOES teach the lesson that authority powers suck though... *turns on the clash*