Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 02-16-2008, 01:44 AM   #11
A_Forever
:w

Originally Posted by wackyboi View Post
Well... I was at Chinese school this morning...
Lies.
Old 02-16-2008, 01:46 AM   #12
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
~_~
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 01:47 AM   #13
A_Forever

D:
Old 02-16-2008, 02:50 AM   #14
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by wackyboi View Post
@ hyper:

I just put it there for shits and giggles.
- Shits and giggles - ?
Old 02-16-2008, 06:09 AM   #15
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
I guess people have different tastes. A lot of people seem to despise flyff, but I don't I enjoyed the game for a while. Despite the grind, I enjoyed the community as much as I do with fiesta. Err, well most of the community in Lawolf I mean.
iDerrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 06:51 AM   #16
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
I used to be addicted to FlyFF. But I didn't know many people who played the game, and I just couldn't afford my stuff anymore. @.@"

Then after a few updates, my computer lagged a lot with that game for some reason.
Old 02-16-2008, 06:57 AM   #17
WizardsRequiem
Mara Pirates

WizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these parts
Despite a lot of people hating FlyFF there still seems to be a ton of players still left. Something tells me a lot of people are lying. I love FlyFF despite having to grind for hours just to get a few meager experience points. I still play it too. I'm on the Lawolf server with the same name I use every where, "Messara".

Last edited by WizardsRequiem; 02-17-2008 at 05:01 AM..
WizardsRequiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 05:00 AM   #18
A_Forever

Actually...a lot of people quit flyff. The tons of people you're talking about are new people that don't even know how good it was before this version now D:
Old 02-17-2008, 05:02 AM   #19
WizardsRequiem
Mara Pirates

WizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by A_Forever View Post
Actually...a lot of people quit flyff. The tons of people you're talking about are new people that don't even know how good it was before this version now D:
Maybe so but I honestly doubt that all of them are newbies because a lot of them are high leveled with a lot of CS crap on.
WizardsRequiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 05:04 AM   #20
A_Forever

Uhh...they came in after the newest version was put into place. Thats what I mean by new. The original people quit and then they came in. Thats all I was talking about. Plus, people that play that game level to 60 in a week and keep going @_@