Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 01:14 AM   #11
Ghostly
Mushroom Fighter

Ghostly is on a distinguished road

the whole KQ must fail, 100+ times for KQ Victim.
Old 01-09-2008, 01:17 AM   #12
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
that means to get it u gotta ruin the KQ for other people... or never log off in ur entire Fiesta life... 0.o

that's the last KQ title right? u can get the other ones with fewer fails?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-09-2008, 01:25 AM   #13
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Server: Teva
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
^ KQ Unlucky.
Old 01-09-2008, 01:57 AM   #14
Rowell
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: Rowell
Current Level: 3x
Server: Apoline
Rowell is on a distinguished road
I went for master merchant.I bought 5000 floation stones and started selling them bak to npc 1 by 1...I sold 3000 in 1 hour and for some resson I got dced..T_T...had to start all over again =X

Last edited by Rowell; 01-09-2008 at 02:01 AM.. Reason: so many spelling mistakes =S
Old 01-09-2008, 02:14 AM   #15
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Rowell View Post
I went for master merchant.I bought 5000 floation stones and started selling them bak to npc 1 by 1...I sold 3000 in 1 hour and for some resson I got dced..T_T...had to start all over again =X
awww that's hell~~

I tried getting MJP... but failed miserably somehow..... =/

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-09-2008, 02:27 AM   #16
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Partygoer.

I've asked for parties with 3-4 people numberous times, and I advertise the 5x thing, because it's easier when noobs think you'll plvl them, but there's always some greedy nub asshole who will break the chain by partying me when it isn't full.
Old 01-09-2008, 02:31 AM   #17
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

i wonder if u hv to get some EXP with them before going onto a new party?

or just being in one for 2 sec then moving onto the next will do?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-10-2008, 06:25 AM   #18
sylfin
Crab

Server: Bijou
sylfin is on a distinguished road
I tried to obtain stammerer by having a shop for 4 hours but that didn't work out. could it be that this title cannot be obtained in roumen and elderine? or does it just don't work when you are in shop-form? (confirmation plz).

Sylfin, lvl 3x Wizmage, Cypion
Old 01-10-2008, 08:09 AM   #19
Ghostly
Mushroom Fighter

Ghostly is on a distinguished road
Well, I'll have to try the gaining exp while in each party then the next chance I get.

As for KQ Unlucky and all those I added them to the Wiki and how many times you have to fail a KQ so the info's there if you want it.

I really want the party titles, so I am going to try everything I can think of to get them...I mean...I am now assuming you have to be invited to an already created party, meaning 2 people then they add you, but I really hope it's not like 4 people then they add you.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:11 AM   #20
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
I've gotten stammerer overnight while vending before... maybe outspark is different?

btw, i have set up afk vendors in roumen and they got the title, and i have also gotten stamerer in elderine while using a continuous dance.

as for quest beginner, when i got it, one of my quests was marked as "repeatable quest". However, it was the first time i had done that quest. (normally for repeatable quests around lv 20+ the first time can give about 1-2s or more while subsequent times give less then 1s. perhaps the first time you complete it is technically doesnt count as repeatable, since its the first and only time u recieve the 'larger' reward?)

Last edited by NotMyWay; 01-10-2008 at 11:17 AM..
Closed Thread