Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 06:35 AM   #11
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by pepper22 View Post
Ah, my wife is a gaming nut. All Koreans seem to be. She is the one who found Fiesta(saw on the gaming channel on TV, they have a 30minute Fiesta Online Show every week) and she got me to start together with her. She is also the one that originally got me hooked on most of the games I played since coming to Korea, Diablo2,Lineage2,Shining Lore, Ragnarok, Ragnarok2, Cabal, etc...She loves games. She tries them all out and lets me know what one we might like to play together.
Fiesta Online show?! What do they show on that?? I'm interested to know. O__O

Oh yeah, hello and welcome to FiestaFan!! xD
Old 12-06-2007, 07:31 AM   #12
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

Tournaments Won: 1

Zotius is on a distinguished road
Welcome. I was in South Korea just last week. Went to Seoul, Sowon (Spelling?) and a few other cities. Which do you live in? And yea the Koreans are really hardcore gamers. My guide brought us to this place to shop, and it's like every building had a cyber cafe..
Old 12-06-2007, 08:56 AM   #13
pepper22
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: RedSonia/ 킹쵸코
Current Level: 4x Fighter/Cleric
pepper22 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Fiesta Online show?! What do they show on that?? I'm interested to know. O__O

Oh yeah, hello and welcome to FiestaFan!! xD
In Korea, they have 2 main TV channels that are 24 hour gaming channels. They show a lot of live pro-league action(big pro-gaming league over here). But to fill in the gaps during the rest of the day, they have shows, usually 30 minutes or an hour based on 1 game(usually an up and coming game, or a game that has a large fan base). For example, every sunday there is an L2 show on for 1 hour,done live hosted by some Korean 'talents' who play the game. Anyways, the Fiesta Online show is just a short little 30 minute show, pretty new, hosted by 2 girls. They have marketed the game over here as a game for girls to join,to make friends and play with. During the show, so far it is all about how to play the game and what to hunt, tips on equipment and the last of the show is usually call in or answering fan questions. They talk about a bunch of stuff and then the hostesses log into the game and show you live in game what they are trying to explain to you. These shows are usually sponsored by the game company and designed to bring in new players.
Old 12-06-2007, 11:10 AM   #14
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
WOW really, that sounds interesting. I think I can sit there all day to watch it, LOOOL!
Old 12-06-2007, 11:31 PM   #15
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
Wow, thats awesome. Lucky Koreans. But at the same time, I dislike Koreans for the same reason. All we get is... uh... G4? Or whatever that stupid channel is. It has a bunch of idiots on it who are paid to pretend to like games and to pretend like they know something about games. Then of course the Spike channel has that stupid VGA thing. Which is lame on an epic level. Hm... that gives me a fantastic idea. Not only will I make my own MMORPG... i'll get a channel of my own completely dedicated to video games. :D
Old 12-07-2007, 12:50 AM   #16
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

Wuuu that's a dream to chase after. Yea I saw this gaming channel about Quake. I think the show was called the Quake Republic or something...
Old 12-07-2007, 06:37 AM   #17
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
Originally Posted by MagesRequiem View Post
Wow, thats awesome. Lucky Koreans. But at the same time, I dislike Koreans for the same reason. All we get is... uh... G4? Or whatever that stupid channel is. It has a bunch of idiots on it who are paid to pretend to like games and to pretend like they know something about games. Then of course the Spike channel has that stupid VGA thing. Which is lame on an epic level. Hm... that gives me a fantastic idea. Not only will I make my own MMORPG... i'll get a channel of my own completely dedicated to video games.
Be glad youve got G4 In england we dont have ANY Gaming channels Not a single one.
Old 12-07-2007, 07:32 AM   #18
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

In Singapore too. Unless you have cable which I don't.
Old 12-08-2007, 12:03 AM   #19
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BlackDragonEX View Post
Be glad youve got G4 In england we dont have ANY Gaming channels :( Not a single one.
If you just told me to be glad for G4... I will kill you. You do not know just how horrible G4 is.
Old 12-09-2007, 03:46 AM   #20
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Welcome to fiestafan
Closed Thread