Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 02:57 AM   #11
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of

I would suggest a mage.

Despite being a cleric, being a mage seems more entertaining to me. You always have to be alert...if you take a hit, you have a lot lower chance of survival than any of the other types of characters, but the damage is incredible.

Not to mention Inferno and Frost Nova look epic.
Old 11-20-2007, 06:52 AM   #12
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Zucchini [Cleric]
Current Level: 3x
Server: Teva
Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
Nah. mages takes forever to lvl at first especially if u are grindig solo. U have to pot hp/sp all the time if u get hit too. DX CLERICS ARE THE BEST!
Old 11-20-2007, 08:20 AM   #13
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Never played a fighter before. Can't say anything about that X3

Clerics are fun at first, and at around level 20 they got so goddamn BORING. Probably because I built my cleric to be a solo/tanker, so it was pissing me off to grind all the time and it took just FOREVER to kill one thing. This time I know to go party >.>

Mages look cool. I <3 their shiny skills~ 8D I tried playing one before and talked with my friends about it, and they all said that mages aren't great if you don't get into a good party. Cooldown is long, low hp, bad defense, hard soloing, but in PvP they look pretty darn awesome.

Archers are still my favourite, probably because it's harder than some of the other classes when you're at relatively lower levels (1x, 2x, 3x). My archer's only a 2x right now so I can't say much about higher levels, but I hear that archers go from almost useless to a pain in the ass for monsters. LOL So that's why I'm sticking with archers. >.>
Old 11-20-2007, 08:48 AM   #14
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
NOOOO. Another aggro attracter! Ur going to be attracting all the mobs at lvl 40 onwards! DX
Old 11-20-2007, 08:55 AM   #15
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
8D that's why we need clerics! HAIL THE ALL IMPORTANT REZ!
- bows beneath rez -
Old 11-20-2007, 08:58 AM   #16
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

NYAHAHAHAHAHAHA. XDDDDDD ALL HAIL MIGHTY CLERICS!

* ahem *
Old 11-20-2007, 09:19 AM   #17
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

NUUUUUU~ Dun listen to Zucchini! She's trying to use her psychic powers to bend everyone's minds to worship clerics!
O_o
Besides, Zucchini is a vegetable. Dun listen to vegetables.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:48 AM   #18
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

ROFLLLLLLLLLL. Didn't ur mom say greens are good for u?
SO LISTEN TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. * brainwashes everyone *
Old 11-20-2007, 11:51 AM   #19
ecchix3
Smart Phino

In-Game Name: Eechi
Current Level: 2x
Server: Apoline / Teva
ecchix3 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ecchix3
I like either fighter or Archer the most
Level 19 fighter when i get home from school will be lvl 20
And a lvl 22 Hawk Archer :3

Eechi - Apoline - level 2x HawkArcher

Eechix3 - Apoline - Level 2x HighCleric

Eechix3 - Teva - Level 1x mage

Eechi - Teva - Level 2x CleverFighter

Eechi_Tank - Teva Level 2x CleverFighter

[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!

[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Old 11-20-2007, 11:53 AM   #20
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

It'll get cool once u hit 30. ;D