Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 09:09 AM   #11
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of

You are have roughly 10 END less than last time, right? That's only 50 hp and about 5 extra def missing, so it shouldn't be affecting you.

If you have the materials, I can make some scrolls for you too.
Old 09-18-2007, 01:07 PM   #12
Nike
Phinofly

In-Game Name: Nike
Current Level: 22
Nike is an unknown quantity at this point
armor and weapons dont do anything either lets run around naked now
Old 09-18-2007, 10:01 PM   #13
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Nike View Post
armor and weapons dont do anything either lets run around naked now

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but I don't think you're right. Explain yourself please.
Old 09-19-2007, 04:53 AM   #14
cryragon
Slime

cryragon is on a distinguished road
I do agree with you, Dynamics. I'm pretty sure that later in the future, free stats would be outshadowed by both natural base stats and high level rare/myshop equips. However, that doesn't mean that those free stat points are useless. They still make your character stronger in certain areas, although not strong enough to make that ZOMGWTFBBQ reactions.

Now, now, I think natural base stats are there so we can't really screw our characters completely. In a simpler statement, it's a newbie-friendly system. There's no reason to hate it so much.
Old 09-19-2007, 05:37 AM   #15
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
well.. sometimes 50HP makes a difference!! it may not sound like a lot... but my build is END:SPR 2:1.. while Blah goes the opposite 1:2...

when i was 1 lvl under blah (about lvl 24 i think..) and Marlone turned around and hit us clerics.. kt died in 1 hit, while i had like 20HP left after 1 hit... my extra 50HP or that tiny bit of defence saved my life over hers...

u cant say stats are useless in situations like that...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-19-2007, 08:44 AM   #16
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Originally Posted by cryragon View Post
I do agree with you, Dynamics. I'm pretty sure that later in the future, free stats would be outshadowed by both natural base stats and high level rare/myshop equips. However, that doesn't mean that those free stat points are useless. They still make your character stronger in certain areas, although not strong enough to make that ZOMGWTFBBQ reactions.

Now, now, I think natural base stats are there so we can't really screw our characters completely. In a simpler statement, it's a newbie-friendly system. There's no reason to hate it so much.

I never said I hated it. I like it, the purpose of this thread is exactly what you've said. For people not to stress over things so much. It's all the same in the end really.

Quote:
u cant say stats are useless in situations like that...

Sure I can! If she was using a vitality scroll (200 HP), she wouldn't have died either! Just kidding. I'm not saying stats are useless, I'm saying they're not worth stressing about. People go "ratio this, ratio that, pure this, pure that" when it's all the same in the end, and even along the way. Stats just don't seem to do much in Fiesta, which can be nice, but at the same time it can be pretty boring.

Last edited by Dynamics; 09-19-2007 at 08:47 AM..
Closed Thread