Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 11:28 PM   #11
FlyingSnow
Mara Pirate Elite

In-Game Name: FlyingSnow
Current Level: 26
Server: Teva
FlyingSnow is on a distinguished road

Well Fiesta Online was made to be a casual game. Its age group ranges and has no sex, drugs or anything like that. It is true that the girl characters are a bit unclad, but really this game is like a massive Kirby game, and I'm pretty sure you have a good idea about the game now. You should try it out first, because it is you who makes the final choice
IGN: Stick. Resevered for the rest of time.
Sever: Teva.

WHO THE HELL STOLE THE CLAN NAME SNOW! LIKE WTF! STOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STEALERRRRRRRR I HATE U!...ok so Rain is the new Snow...THIEF!
Old 09-06-2007, 11:30 PM   #12
DragonReborn
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: DragonReborn
Current Level: 28
DragonReborn is on a distinguished road
This is from a dad also who plays the game: The game content is well within a "PG" level of content. there should be no worry about the content of the game it is that online games are open to the public and there are a lot of creeps out there. so in game conversations can take turns for the worst. Lewd conversations do and will occur and vulgar language is also fairly common. So my opinion is that the game content is fine for a 12 y.o but in game conversations may not be but this is the case with any online game. Hence the warning about rated pc and console games that "esrb rating may change during online play" or something to that effect.

"I'm more afraid of living than I am scared to die. I'm more afraid of falling than I am of flying high. Every moral has a story, every story has an end. Every battle has its glory, and its consequence!" B.Harper
Old 09-06-2007, 11:49 PM   #13
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Fiesta is actually a pretty good game, no blood or anything, has a pretty decent character build, nothing exposing in general, no sex, drugs or smoking and other stuff like that.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:09 PM   #14
fiestadad
Slime

fiestadad is on a distinguished road
Thank you for your advice and input.
Thank all of you for your advice and input. I will print out your comments for mom and she can decide if he is ready to play.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:28 PM   #15
Meteo
Mini Pinky

In-Game Name: Meteo
Current Level: dis hat maid of yellow kek~
Meteo will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by fiestadad View Post
Thank all of you for your advice and input. I will print out your comments for mom and she can decide if he is ready to play.
These kinda threads make one feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Like a victory for forum geeks.. helping out the responsible non-gamer responsible moms and dads.

Very cool (^o^)b
Old 09-07-2007, 08:33 PM   #16
fiestadad
Slime

fiestadad is on a distinguished road
Thanks for all the replys
Thanks to everyone who gave me information and their recommendations.
Closed Thread