Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2008, 06:06 AM   #11
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
Server: Teva
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876

Oh...

is 1 out of 1000 players on Epith pro?

Oo.

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 03-15-2008, 06:34 AM   #12
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
I heard that Epith was turning out better than Bijou was in the beginning though =/

Old 03-15-2008, 07:00 AM   #13
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
I think all idiots join KQ. Those who ARE competent players have already gone off AOE'ing in CP/Uruga with their guild.

And in pretty much all the KQs there are more than enough Fighters and yet Clerics try to hit mobs. I don't get it. They're stupid. So I solo. Next time I do go into KQ and I see stupid people... yes I won't Mock nor help the group in any way. I just can't keep wasting pots and stones on these sort of people. One of my bigger pet peeves is people who do NOT bring any pots or think it's a 'waste of money' to buy them. If you don't want to waste money... get the hell out of the KQ.
Old 03-15-2008, 07:38 AM   #14
MaxOff
Zombie

MaxOff will become famous soon enoughMaxOff will become famous soon enough
if i would complain about every noob i have meet in an mmorpg, i would never stop complaining about myself. Being pro also means to get the job done. And if a noob messes up u will have to make up for him.
And people are still newbs there, so they still have to learn about aggro and teamwork, so dont expect a perfect job. Just use the kq to find competent people u can party with afterwards.
Old 03-15-2008, 07:52 AM   #15
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by MaxOff;107462[B
if i would complain about every noob i have meet in an mmorpg, i would never stop complaining about myself
umm...

might want to fix that.
Old 03-15-2008, 08:40 AM   #16
Loveless
Super Moderator

I just had the worst time with the dumbest pair of Clerics. They are a couple and are always in their own little "__insert language here__" world and it pisses me off. I don't care if they're lovey-dovey and won't Heal... fine. BUT don't friggin' drag trains of mobs onto other players! The girl kept dragging massive amounts of mobs in GH towards my party and then runs off! She doesn't even stop to help Heal!!! I had one Cleric (who was the only one who actually healed in the whole KQ) who was helping me... but she can't Heal fast enough when I'm having to deal with 5+ mobs.

Then later she does it again and when I confront her she speaks as if it's not her fault?! Gah!! I wish I could've just reached through the screen and strangled her! /rant&rage
Old 03-15-2008, 08:55 AM   #17
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
I hear lotsa complaints against Epith o-o;
... and Teva and Bijou. The only server I've never heard a complaint against was Apo.

But yeah, are they just beginners or are they just noobs? >__>
Though by the time you reach GH, you should know how to handle your class at least a bit.

My pet peeve isn't noobs, but noobs that refuse to learn.

{ enraya ! }
Old 03-15-2008, 09:00 AM   #18
Loveless
Super Moderator

It's cause Apo has a nice group. >P

But on a serious note, they're not beginners or 'noobs'... just idiots. They just don't have anything between their ears except maybe wax. Everytime I see them in KQ it irritates me. They should just NOT play a Cleric if they want to just be in their own ^&*( up world. D<
Old 03-15-2008, 09:12 AM   #19
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
It's cause Apo has a nice group. >P

But on a serious note, they're not beginners or 'noobs'... just idiots. They just don't have anything between their ears except maybe wax. Everytime I see them in KQ it irritates me. They should just NOT play a Cleric if they want to just be in their own ^&*( up world. D<
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

{ enraya ! }
Old 03-15-2008, 09:41 AM   #20
nerdzo
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: nerdzo
Current Level: 5x
Server: teva
nerdzo is a glorious beacon of lightnerdzo is a glorious beacon of lightnerdzo is a glorious beacon of lightnerdzo is a glorious beacon of lightnerdzo is a glorious beacon of light
i think it isn't fair to judge from just KQs though :3

-Credits to keya for siggy :3
*eats cookies*

Teva:
nerdzo - 5x high cleric - proud member of genesis ;3
nerdzeh - 2x wiz mage
Apoline:
nerdzo - 2x clever fighter
Bijou:
nerdzo - 1x apprentice archer
Epith:
nerdzo - 3x wiz mage - proud admin of DarkSerenity ;3