Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 04:54 AM   #11
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Enrei View Post
Spare the details please, I had a small chill run down my spine from reading that.
Oh... but I thought you liked details? D: Well... I guess I shouldn't tell you about what he did to me with his dragon... or when the other GM's got involved... all i'll say is that... I can NEVER sit down again. ;-;
Old 10-20-2007, 04:55 AM   #12
Enrei
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Enrei
Current Level: 3x
Server: Teva
Enrei is on a distinguished road
I only like details when it's interesting or sounds gross. But this is sounds too disturbing in my book.
Old 10-20-2007, 04:55 AM   #13
KY_Jelly
Spider

In-Game Name: Unbanned
Current Level: 28
KY_Jelly is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
The life of KY Jelly. Lmao.

Btw I hope you're not serious about taking my Bla~ahs! D: Don't be meaaaaaaaaan.
I'm not really. i already have 4 names that are all rather clever names that aren't in any way related to any of the names i've created in the past so they cant be traced back to me. Whether they are available on Teva or Apoline or not will determine if i move to Bijou

Originally Posted by MagesRequiem View Post
Thats one reason I want to get away from Apoline. Steam can't touch me in Teva. But the thing is, I want all my stuff from Apoline. Is there anyway I could contact Dakkon about this? From what i've been told, he's a really nice guy.
Yeah, I would suggest getting away from him. He's a nazi and the worst part is he takes pride in his reputation as a nazi.

If i ever get motivated enough to try to create a GM console or i ever contact any of my more pro hacker buds who could create a GM console, I'll move you.
Old 10-20-2007, 05:06 AM   #14
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
@KY_Jelly: I'm not going to call him a Nazi because thats going too far but I do have the feeling he abuses his power. He is rather harsh too. I remember making a joke about me being a pedophile because some kid called me that and then he whispered me and said something along the lines of "Do that again and you will be banned. This is your only warning". I couldn't say anything because I figured he would ban me. Thats real nice of you and all KY, but i'm going to stay legit with this. I don't want to get in trouble and lose all my hard work. Besides, maybe Dakkon will be understanding of my situation. If not then... I may contact you. But I highly doubt it. Thanks anyways.

@Enrei: Aw... well... i'll explain it to you in great detail some other time. :3

Last edited by MagesRequiem; 10-20-2007 at 05:10 AM..
Old 10-20-2007, 05:25 AM   #15
ThievingSix
Apeopex/Millenium

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Thieving
Current Level: 51
Server: Epith
ThievingSix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ThievingSix Send a message via MSN to ThievingSix Send a message via Yahoo to ThievingSix
OFFTOPIC: My one encounter with Dakkon is him signing Let The Bodies Hit The Floor while spawning thousand of zombies while walking(not running) through eldrine.

ONTOPIC: Well, it really sucks that you have to move under a different name just because you wanted to get to know a GM. You know what they say, Life isn't fair. I call that bullshit and say Life is what you make it. If you see me on any of the servers you've mentioned(I believe you mentioned all of them ^^) whisper me! Do it, you know you want to.

OFFTOPIC: Just watched the movie Ghost Rider, it was horrible.

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda
"Put off today what you can do tomorrow." - Anon
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein
"Life is a long lesson in humility." - James M. Barrie

Epith
Thieving(Hawk Archer) - 51
ThievingSix(Wiz Mage) - 39
Old 10-20-2007, 07:18 AM   #16
KY_Jelly
Spider

In-Game Name: Unbanned
Current Level: 28
KY_Jelly is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ThievingSix View Post
OFFTOPIC: My one encounter with Dakkon is him signing Let The Bodies Hit The Floor while spawning thousand of zombies while walking(not running) through eldrine.

ONTOPIC: Well, it really sucks that you have to move under a different name just because you wanted to get to know a GM. You know what they say, Life isn't fair. I call that bullshit and say Life is what you make it. If you see me on any of the servers you've mentioned(I believe you mentioned all of them ^^) whisper me! Do it, you know you want to.

OFFTOPIC: Just watched the movie Ghost Rider, it was horrible.
Oh, i will definitely hit you up if i see you. And yes, ghost rider is a terrible movie.
Old 10-22-2007, 04:25 AM   #17
Albireo
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: Albeir (Also Hyonmaru)
Current Level: 48 estimated lvl if no server downs had occured... 523 AND 27%
Server: Apoline
Albireo is on a distinguished road
Hmm.... i actually have never seen any of the GMs, but i think i should aviod Steam...
@MagesReqiuem- Well if Dakkon does move you tell me cause i might think about moving to a different server.
Old 10-22-2007, 04:56 AM   #18
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
Well, KY... You probably got banned because when you were saying how you scammed the gold bots to get silver to create panties, and he read that on here and warned you, and he probably should have done something about it then but let you off the hook, but when you started harassing him (Even if it were joking, if you haven't noticed he can't really take a joke unless its him doing it on another) he probably got pissed and banned you for it.

o_o

@ magesrequiem

Steam -can- touch you on Teva, he's Kaalan on there and still has his GM account and still seems to actively visit Teva.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 10-22-2007, 05:45 AM   #19
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
I never had a high opinion of the GMs, but from your story I don't think they've been given enough voiceto make a judgement.
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:17 AM   #20
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
Mmm i could tell you some stories about Steam\Kalaan that would make your skin crawl. Infact I could log into a account *not mines but O-mie prolly has a good idea of what im talking about* an screenshot some stuff for you. My opinion of the Fiesta gms went down the tubes after my move to Apoline. An broken weapons started magically unbreaking themselves.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
Closed Thread