Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 11:39 PM   #11
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhhh

so ur KQ was under controlled already...

i was thinking about those mess up rounds where all the mobs are everywhere and everyone getting killed, and no one getting healed XD

those skeletons are evil... clerics must be smart and invince the tanking fighters.... otherwise.... trouble......

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 04-02-2008, 02:02 AM   #12
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
just ignore them, those ppl said you are stupid are dumbass who doesnt know how to tank like a pro properly. If they can't see that the so called "main tank" have no idea how fighter moves work, he couldn't be main tank. I dont get how ppl would think that fighter that's higher level or better defense is a main tank, depends on if the fighter actually knows how to be a fighter and tank.

Thanks Loveless!
Old 04-02-2008, 02:03 AM   #13
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
Originally Posted by Loveless
Apoline seems to have a great number of Clerics.
Unfortunately, very few have brains...*shakes head*.

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Old 04-02-2008, 02:09 AM   #14
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vasu619 View Post
Unfortunately, very few have brains...*shakes head*.
HAHAH!! good one

just saw a thread on the official forum that said something like "clerics goes on strike and not heal the fighters that cant tank" =/

i dunno how well that's gonna work either.....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 04-02-2008, 02:13 AM   #15
viasta

viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Epith have large amount of every class with no brains.
I think the best tank I ever partied with me is..well, Loveless since shes' the only tank I partied with o.o..and myself since I solo or duo with Loveless in BK

Thanks Loveless!
Old 04-02-2008, 03:44 AM   #16
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Bleh. I'm so glad I'm out of Robo.

Robo KQs just suck because the tanks don't know how to keep aggro. At least in Mini Dragon, the tanks try to keep aggro by Mocking. It's not their fault they lose it to archers. :P

And yeah. Apoline is pretty cleric heavy. Cleric and Fighter heavy. But we have good characters in all classes.

Old 04-02-2008, 04:13 AM   #17
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Yeah, Epith just seems to lack brains. And the very few who do have em are already 50-70+ with their own guilds. I kind of miss Apoline cause of the nice community. But I seem to have more luck with drops in Epith. o__o Hard choice.

@Hessah: The only reason that KQ was under control was because I was controlling it. >D But I can't really control the Clerics or dumb nuts.
Old 04-02-2008, 05:48 AM   #18
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Epith never ceases to amaze me.

Can we have a new server please? >_<" One that is NOT put at the top of the list?! D:< Most of tv idiots just choose the top-most server. Bijou and Epith are the examples.

But anyway, that's pretty amazing. Dr. Crap-Head should be tanking himself, unless there's a 43+ fighter. Still, he sounds retarded to rather have one person with all aggro and no one using Mock to save clerics.

Eh, if I was 33+ on my Epith cleric (only in the 20's. x|), I'd just have told him to screw off and healed whoever was taking damage.
Old 04-03-2008, 01:33 AM   #19
viasta

Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
Epith never ceases to amaze me.

Can we have a new server please? >_<" One that is NOT put at the top of the list?! D:< Most of tv idiots just choose the top-most server. Bijou and Epith are the examples.

But anyway, that's pretty amazing. Dr. Crap-Head should be tanking himself, unless there's a 43+ fighter. Still, he sounds retarded to rather have one person with all aggro and no one using Mock to save clerics.

Eh, if I was 33+ on my Epith cleric (only in the 20's. x|), I'd just have told him to screw off and healed whoever was taking damage.
We should have an Elite server for Elite/Smart/Not an asshole/Not a bitch/Not a noob/Not a whiner/Not a begger/All positive players only.
yepyep

Thanks Loveless!
Old 04-03-2008, 01:37 AM   #20
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

LOL!!!!! the population of those servers will notbe too big

YAY for lag free server!!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread