Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 01-22-2010, 11:54 PM   #171
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation

Sorry, slept in!

UPDATED!
Old 01-23-2010, 12:02 AM   #172
kaylaspot1996
Hungry Wolf

In-Game Name: LadyVenus
Current Level: 50+ Fighter
Server: Apoline
kaylaspot1996 is on a distinguished road
Damn it!!!!!
exuse my language but im pissed now

~*Kayla*~
LadyVenus
lvl42 Fighter, Apoline

Originally Posted by Serendira View Post
Helion is your dad o.o
Originally Posted by Helion View Post
sometimes I even get to ride the short bus.....
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
The pole was stood up and surrounded by rocks, twigs, and dry grass. Cillia was givin the honor to burn Helion alive, but Hessah came in and snatch the match and viciously threw it in the dry grass. Watching Helion burn in flames, she let out an evil laugh.
kaylaspot1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 02:57 AM   #173
Manzcar
WHOOOOOOOOOOS THEEEEEERE!

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Same as above
Current Level: Manzcar sndy| Elijaz 2x
Manzcar has disabled reputation
hmmm interesting kill I'll need to see how this might relate.

LOKI Thanks!!
Manzcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 02:58 AM   #174
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

yesssssssssss FINALLY A POST! I felt bored...
Old 01-23-2010, 03:03 AM   #175
Jikanu
Lizardman

In-Game Name: Jikanu
Current Level: 46
Jikanu will become famous soon enoughJikanu will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by kaylaspot1996 View Post
Damn it!!!!!
exuse my language but im pissed now
daring, seeing as your dad reads this thread o-o
Old 01-23-2010, 03:04 AM   #176
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Ohh I suddenly have a new suggestion for the game but I can't say anything now cos it might reveal something... I hope I remember after the game ends...
Old 01-23-2010, 03:13 AM   #177
Manzcar
WHOOOOOOOOOOS THEEEEEERE!

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Same as above
Current Level: Manzcar sndy| Elijaz 2x
Manzcar has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Lirange View Post
I have a hunch on who's not on the humans side..

I was not going to say it but I decided to anyways, so far I believe jik is either a legal again or st/phino. Hessah I believe is on humans side. Secbro, not to sure about. Note, these are my "feelings".
Heh...sorry about that jik.
Hm...I say we vote out the people who haven't talked yet. We don't gain anything from them so it'd be better just to vote them off. So that goes to either cillia or leesa. I'm personally voting for leesa and I think you guys should vote for either of those two.

Btw blahs, it's day 1
Now that I think about it, leesa and cillia might also be good candidates for legals. Why would you kill jik when someone is already accusing him of being a legal and chances are that he might have been voted for.There are only 2 explanations. 1. It's part of their plan. 2. They haven't been reading this thread so they don't know. Seeing as cillia and leesa hasn't posted in this thread, you can only assume they haven't read this thread. So when they had to send in the pm, they just randomly guessed and they chose jik. Vote for cilllia or leesa!
OMg!?!? You guys are voting for me? Why?D: I already gave my reasoning for leesa. Leesa hasn't even posted yet. If you guys vote for me becaues I talk then you'll be one down, assuming your a human. And also, like I said before. We point fingers at people who are actively talking, how about the people who don't actively talk? What if they're a legal? Since most people wont suspect them since there's nothing to suspect, they'd just fly through the game. Also, active>inactive. If your going to vote for me at least make sure it's when all the quiet people are dead. Also guys note, if I die please highly suspect destrus and bdex. Again, I've been suspicious of destrus and I agree with Ivra. As for bdex, I really don't know why he's accusing me when I even haven't accused of him yet. It could be that him and destrus are trying to get people to vote for me. And when he said "tbh I really cant be assed PMing Blaahs to change it" maybe that's because if I end up getting the majority vote which he may be hoping I will, you'll guys see that I'm a human which he may know and he'll end up using that as his excuse or people might not suspect him because of that excuse. So just note, destrus and bdex are people to look out for if I die, and maybe now. That is my death wish!! But I really do hope you guys vote for leesa, and manzcar, I already stated why to vote for leesa. Also note, it doesn't seem like manzcar is keeping up with the thread, this may be something to watch out for. I've said something about this in my previous post. How it was a pretty stupid move for the legal to kill Jik because he was already being suspected. If they have been keeping up with the thread it would of been a better move to kill someone else.
If I was phino why would I even bring it up? I was the first one to mention a possibility of individual roles. I named st and phino first. Chances are that you guys may have forgotten about it and if you guys do, I'm sure when most people think of individual roles they think of st first. They may have even forgotten about phino. If I was phino it'd be safer for me to just not mention it at all and hope you guys forgot all about it, that way you won't have any suspicions of me being a phino since you think that I'm talking to much and trying to get people to vote for me. The reason I talk a lot is because I think you should in this game and I'm trying to unite our votes because a huge issue in some games is that votes were far to spread out and that could result in multiple humans dying or no one dying at all, giving a legal a free day. We won't get nowhere if we try to be on the safe side and not voice our opinion because we're scared people will start suspecting us.
Originally Posted by Ivramire View Post
Now Lirange's reaction is suspicious...
How is it suspicious? I think bdex and destrus is trying to turn the tables on me. I'm just posting reasons defending myself and also giving possibilities of them being a Legal. Tell me, does my posts not have good points?

Also, if I remember correctly, the legals kill was updated at last minute or near it correct? This may also be another reason as to why one of the quiet people are a legal. The fellow legals may have been trying to communicate with them or try to get a word in with them but they didn't reply so they had to send in the vote at last minute. So leesa is a big possibility. Also cillia, even though I think her excuse is Legit, this kinda proves my point more. As for triumph, I don't think he's a legal even though he's not active. But idk. I'm more towards human for him but there's a possibility that he might be a legal.
I secretly wanted leesa dead anyways..hehe.

jkxD
Now that I look even more suspicious, please do not start pointing fingers at me. At this point most of the votes are guesses. If we hadn't unite votes for leesa who would you vote for? Me? Well that's just another human dead. If not me, who? Probably spread out votes that may result in multiple humans dead or no humans at all dead. Anywho, if there's a robin out there it would be great if you guys started voicing your opinion. Or maybe take one for the humans and if you found out a legal tell us xD. Whatever. I'm going to do a vote tally~
Voting for Lirange if you want to know why. It looks like he fingers Jik and then Jik ends up dead. Even Lirange said why would the Legals do such a thing. Maybe it was to throw us of a legals tracks. then the constant long winded convo and argument with Kayla who ends up dead as well. Also very strange. Those are my reasons.

LOKI Thanks!!
Manzcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 03:23 AM   #178
kaylaspot1996
Hungry Wolf

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Ohh I suddenly have a new suggestion for the game but I can't say anything now cos it might reveal something... I hope I remember after the game ends...
you could pm it to yourself

~*Kayla*~
LadyVenus
lvl42 Fighter, Apoline

Helion is your dad o.o
The pole was stood up and surrounded by rocks, twigs, and dry grass. Cillia was givin the honor to burn Helion alive, but Hessah came in and snatch the match and viciously threw it in the dry grass. Watching Helion burn in flames, she let out an evil laugh.
Old 01-23-2010, 03:24 AM   #179
kaylaspot1996
Hungry Wolf

Originally Posted by Jikanu View Post
daring, seeing as your dad reads this thread o-o
ah skittles

~*Kayla*~
LadyVenus
lvl42 Fighter, Apoline

Helion is your dad o.o
Old 01-23-2010, 03:29 AM   #180
Leesa
lk;sfdb

In-Game Name: Quit
Current Level: Quit
Server: Quit
Leesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Leesa
DONT BE DIRTY ICE CREAM BABY something something something STOP CALLING STOP CALLIN!!

i leik that song now.. mmmmm

MOAR SPAM I SAY MOAR SPAMM!! nah, i shouldnt spam... mmmm