Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 03-02-2015, 04:16 AM   #1761
Lirange
Bad Kid

Where can I see only new music videos released??
Old 03-02-2015, 04:46 AM   #1762
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Hmm I don't think there's one channel for that. I'd usually follow a kpop site like AKP or something.
Old 03-02-2015, 04:50 AM   #1763
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
I don't think there's a place to watch "all" the music videos, just like there's no place to watch all the US music videos that come out...

The most complete site I've found is K2N Blog, but that's just links to download stuff. And they have a lot of rando stuff like the rock, rap, indie, whatever, that I'm not interested in.

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 05:39 AM   #1764
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
What there's k-rock? I'm intrigued
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 05:23 PM   #1765
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Not Kpop but I've had this stuck in my head for forevverrr...

Old 03-02-2015, 05:31 PM   #1766
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Originally Posted by a.L View Post
What there's k-rock? I'm intrigued
I think this is a little old school. (this is more mellow than typical rock stuff, but they do normal rock stuff too I think).

Also depends on how you define rock?? Busker Busker an indie band, but they're like a mainstream indie band.

This is more traditional rock stuff?

idk

Old 03-03-2015, 01:41 PM   #1767
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
Not Kpop but I've had this stuck in my head for forevverrr...
OMG I haven't heard that song in so long (although I mainly listened to the Jay Chou version)

Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
I think this is a little old school. 부활Boohwal *동하- Heeya 090719 - YouTube (this is more mellow than typical rock stuff, but they do normal rock stuff too I think).

Also depends on how you define rock?? Busker Busker an indie band, but they're like a mainstream indie band.

This is more traditional rock stuff?
Guckkasten *카스텐_변*_Music Video - YouTube

idk
I dunno, can't say I'm a fan of these songs. The mention of K-rock reminded me of Royal Pirates who used to do rock covers of Kpop songs and now I just found out they have a few original songs.

Nobody Cover (Wonder Girls)

Sorry Sorry (Super Junior)

Genie (SNSD)

Although I think their original songs are a bit more pop than rock...

LOVE TOXIC

Shout Out
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 02:18 PM   #1768
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Yeah well there's also FTIsland and CNBlue. They're bands, but I wouldn't call them rock...

Love Busker Busker. So sad they disbanded.

Originally Posted by a.L View Post
OMG I haven't heard that song in so long (although I mainly listened to the Jay Chou version)
I don't like the Jay Chou version... I think this about most of his songs but I think the way he sings makes his enunciation suck so I can never tell what he's saying.

Is Jay Chou the original singer? I know there are a lot of versions out there. Jolin Tsai has a version as well...

Last edited by Ralath; 03-03-2015 at 02:40 PM..
Old 03-04-2015, 02:14 AM   #1769
Lirange
Bad Kid

allkpop has categories for their news and you can narrow it down to Music Videos. It shows teasers and such which I don't care for but it'll do.
this song sounds like it belongs in an anime. AND THERE'S A BUBBLE PENIS AT 3:07
Old 03-04-2015, 02:15 AM   #1770
Lirange
Bad Kid

do you guys get Big Bang vibes from this??!