Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 09:38 PM   #141
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Server: Teva
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger

Ok to Avoid the above happening again
I AM THE NEW RECRUITMENT CHECKER

Ill check this forum when im online :3
Old 12-04-2007, 03:53 PM   #142
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
*bumps*
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 12-04-2007, 07:28 PM   #143
Demodraken
Mushroom

Demodraken is on a distinguished road
After seeing the OP, I just have to say this:

"This is as my Master told it to me and now I tell it thee.

There are a billion names of damnation! A billion kinds of things that slither and slime and defile the land and sea and wind. Each thing is a kind of sin spawned by man's evil. And that man is very sinful there are many of these damned things and their power is great.

As the purpose of all things in nature is to increase so it is with the damned. They would we joined them and so they seek to overcome us. In alien forms they assault us. In sleep they come to spread doubt and fear among us. They would corrupt our hearts and see us damned too. Trust them not nor suffer them to live.

For each alien destroyed is a soul freed from eternal bondage. Each mortal alien life extinguished is a human soul raised to glory. Thus our eternal destiny is written in the blood of the alien.

With sword and spear destroy the alien. With cannon shot and gun blast smash the alien. With laser beam and searing plasma scatter the alien to the stars. With tooth and fist and hammer blows, with axe and shell and poison-bombs, with virus-charge and thermal mines!
Kill them! Kill them! Kill them all!

As my Master told it me I now tell it thee that thou shalt tell others in thy turn."

Moving on, how many Fighters do you guys have? If theres too many, I guess I'll go take my SPR Archer from level 10 to 30 and call back in two weeks.
Old 12-04-2007, 07:31 PM   #144
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road
Heh, warriors make the best slaves.

Wruh - level 26 Cleric
Oniruka- level 11 Fighter (vendor)
click here to spank me!! NOW!!
Old 12-04-2007, 08:19 PM   #145
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Demodraken View Post

There are a billion names of damnation! A billion kinds of things that slither and slime and defile the land and sea and wind. Each thing is a kind of sin spawned by man's evil. And that man is very sinful there are many of these damned things and their power is great.

As the purpose of all things in nature is to increase so it is with the damned. They would we joined them and so they seek to overcome us. In alien forms they assault us. In sleep they come to spread doubt and fear among us. They would corrupt our hearts and see us damned too. Trust them not nor suffer them to live.

For each alien destroyed is a soul freed from eternal bondage. Each mortal alien life extinguished is a human soul raised to glory. Thus our eternal destiny is written in the blood of the alien.

With sword and spear destroy the alien. With cannon shot and gun blast smash the alien. With laser beam and searing plasma scatter the alien to the stars. With tooth and fist and hammer blows, with axe and shell and poison-bombs, with virus-charge and thermal mines!

As my Master told it me I now tell it thee that thou shalt tell others in thy turn."

Moving on, how many Fighters do you guys have? If theres too many, I guess I'll go take my SPR Archer from level 10 to 30 and call back in two weeks.
Yes we have lots of fighters and clerics, if you have an archer or mage we would prefer that.
Old 12-05-2007, 01:32 PM   #146
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough

ITS A SPACE MARINE!
Kill him for the GREATER GOOD.
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 12-05-2007, 03:10 PM   #147
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

Originally Posted by rokaraged View Post
ITS A SPACE MARINE!
Kill him for the GREATER GOOD.
No Renin Thats a tree.

TIME FOR YOUR MEDICATION *Pulls out Needle*
Old 12-05-2007, 04:55 PM   #148
Demodraken
Mushroom

Actually an Inquisitor assigned over a chapter of Gray Knights. ; )
Space Marines are for 10 year old kids.

That, and I'm bitter over all of my losses to the Tau with me 'Nids in 3rd edition. DAMNED BROADSIDES!

PS: Archer is now level 15, I'll keep working on it.
Old 12-05-2007, 05:03 PM   #149
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

Actually an Inquisitor assigned over a chapter of Gray Knights. ; )
Space Marines are for 10 year old kids.

That, and I'm bitter over all of my losses to the Tau with me 'Nids in 3rd edition. DAMNED BROADSIDES!

PS: Archer is now level 15, I'll keep working on it.

Greyknights are a space marine sect.......Just focused on daemon hunting and 300 renactments with the forces of chaos.....

Their...erm...situational? ..

Last edited by rokaraged; 12-05-2007 at 05:07 PM..
Old 12-05-2007, 06:40 PM   #150
Demodraken
Mushroom

Originally Posted by rokaraged View Post
Greyknights are a space marine sect.......Just focused on daemon hunting and 300 renactments with the forces of chaos.....

Their...erm...situational? ..
They're harder to play with than Space Marines. They're like Fantasy Battle Ogres, powerful but very small in number, so the commander really has to think things through and try to prevent unnecessary losses. Gauss Cannons and the Red Terror suck. : (

The 300 statement is pretty correct, I'm always outnumbered.
Closed Thread