Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 01:46 AM   #121
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manzcar View Post
nope I just know that Leesa and I were human.

Plus I really haven't accused anyone.
Hmm OK I think I trust that.. I know where you got your judgement from... I can only hope that u two arent pulling strings as legals..which seem unlikely...

EDIT: btw...

nope I just know that Leesa and I were human.

Plus I really haven't accused anyone.
That's a lie~ Look v v v

That is why I got rid of night zero in my game to give everyone at least one day.

I vote lirange as a legal
Isn't that an accusation? But i wont hold that against u xD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Last edited by Hessah; 07-15-2009 at 01:50 AM..
Old 07-15-2009, 02:48 AM   #122
Helion

Tournaments Won: 35

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
First night is so hard... I think I need some times to go back and check on wat everyone said..

I'm not a legal either...
I agree, the first day or so is a crapshoot. Everyone runs around throwing out names, this person is suspicious, that person sounds fishy, really the first couple of rounds are about luck. Just from the odds, the good guys get slaughtered early until the odds even up some. I think round three is where the game gets to fun.

Last edited by Helion; 07-15-2009 at 03:53 AM.. Reason: spelling

Old 07-15-2009, 03:13 AM   #123
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Ohhh.. I saw this coming. I figured someone would be like "ohh BLAHS didn't die, so she must be legal!". But I didn't think it'd be MANZ!!! Bad Manz

Anyway, that's not a valid argument! Even though that happened (with lvra) last round... LMAO.

But okay, I'm kind of suspecting Manz. Hessah pointed out that in his post, he lied about not accusing anyone. I am thinking he is a legal/robo or ST, because he's saying something obviously false in each post so that Remi cannot choose it to ask (since before, I think they said that Remi [if she existed] cannot ask a particular line in the post, but ask about a whole post - can someone clarify what we have decided?).

Since Remi have to ask a whole post, it would not be wise to choose Manzcar's post where he says it's something obviously false, because Remi will get a "false" response, regardless of whether the "I am human" part is true or not.

If that makes any sense. That only applies if we have decided that Remi can only ask the whole post. If not, then I'm not sure.

Right now, I'm suspecting Manz.

I'm also a bit afraid to vote for Esen, cos she never volunteered to die in the previous rounds. If she's Phino, that's pretty obvious.. and too easy. Soo yeah. o_o"
Old 07-15-2009, 03:21 AM   #124
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Ohhh.. I saw this coming. I figured someone would be like "ohh BLAHS didn't die, so she must be legal!". But I didn't think it'd be MANZ!!! Bad Manz

Anyway, that's not a valid argument! Even though that happened (with lvra) last round... LMAO.

But okay, I'm kind of suspecting Manz. Hessah pointed out that in his post, he lied about not accusing anyone. I am thinking he is a legal/robo or ST, because he's saying something obviously false in each post so that Remi cannot choose it to ask (since before, I think they said that Remi [if she existed] cannot ask a particular line in the post, but ask about a whole post - can someone clarify what we have decided?).

Since Remi have to ask a whole post, it would not be wise to choose Manzcar's post where he says it's something obviously false, because Remi will get a "false" response, regardless of whether the "I am human" part is true or not.

If that makes any sense. That only applies if we have decided that Remi can only ask the whole post. If not, then I'm not sure.

Right now, I'm suspecting Manz.

I'm also a bit afraid to vote for Esen, cos she never volunteered to die in the previous rounds. If she's Phino, that's pretty obvious.. and too easy. Soo yeah. o_o"
What if Manz is acting like this just to get us to vote for him? And he is Phino, not Esen? I also was afraid to vote for Esen because she could be phino but I did.

Not sure If I should change my vote though.
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Old 07-15-2009, 03:23 AM   #125
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Eh, that's true. But at this rate, anyone suspicious could potentially be a Phino trying to get voted out...
Old 07-15-2009, 03:25 AM   #126
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
Eh, that's true. But at this rate, anyone suspicious could potentially be a Phino trying to get voted out...
Very true! I wonder if I'm right this game about Esen and she is phino? I randomly guessed that jackaroo was the bomb last game and got it right.

That would be slick.
->Check my Progress<-

Old 07-15-2009, 03:30 AM   #127
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Wouldn't it be safer to vote Manz instead of Esen then? lmao.

Either way, I'm not sure about voting both, but I can't see anyone else suspicious yet either..
Old 07-15-2009, 03:33 AM   #128
secbro20
Currently Gameless

Wouldn't it be safer to vote Manz instead of Esen then? lmao.

Either way, I'm not sure about voting both, but I can't see anyone else suspicious yet either..
I know. I'm thinking manz now too *crosses fingers he isn't phino*
->Check my Progress<-

Old 07-15-2009, 03:53 AM   #129
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
I'm doing it because I'm bored of how I've been playing, haha.

As for Manz, apparently he was just throwing randomness so him accusing Lirange wasn't a real one? Therefore, his statement was true? I don't really know, just reading his reply to Sec.

His first post can determine whether or not he is lying about being human. But there's a still a chance he could be Robin or something like that, a 3rd party, or a Legal.

I have no idea why he said he knows he and Leesa are human though. Unless he meant Cillia and just confused them.

None of his others posts contain anything helpful in my opinion, so whether or not they they are completely true isn't a problem.

His accusations are something Remi can't get an answer for.
I don't see any reason to lie about who he's voting for right now since no one was even targeted.

Haven't voted for anybody yet.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 07-15-2009, 04:00 AM   #130
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

He did accuse someone, and his first accusation was me because I didn't die. D;