Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 05:49 AM   #91
Amber_Bamber
Sand Ratman

In-Game Name: Amber_Bamber | Bambie
Current Level: Lvl 7x | 2x
Server: Teva ♥ | Ancestral Ruins
Amber_Bamber is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Amber_Bamber Send a message via MSN to Amber_Bamber Send a message via Yahoo to Amber_Bamber Send a message via Skype™ to Amber_Bamber

That's why they're blue :3

Honeyring KQ isn't supposed to give blues from what I heard :/

And I don't think they'll change the drop rate for the lvl 50 blues. You wouldn't want billions of lvl 50s going around with blues and owning every monster in sight, would you? :B

chan rak khun
Old 02-19-2009, 06:00 AM   #92
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Amber_Bamber View Post
And I don't think they'll change the drop rate for the lvl 50 blues. You wouldn't want billions of lvl 50s going around with blues and owning every monster in sight, would you? :B

Does this mean that this is the situation with the lvl 7os ;3

Last edited by Ivramire; 02-19-2009 at 06:10 AM.. Reason: typo
Old 02-19-2009, 06:07 AM   #93
Amber_Bamber
Sand Ratman

Send a message via AIM to Amber_Bamber Send a message via MSN to Amber_Bamber Send a message via Yahoo to Amber_Bamber Send a message via Skype™ to Amber_Bamber
Originally Posted by lvramire View Post
Does this mean that this is the situation with the with the lvl 7os ;3
Kinda.
Basically EVERY lvl 70 I see has a blue. They only sell for like 1-5g now. Even if the stats are crappy since they're most likely a KQ blue, They Damage is higher and stuff..right? I guess you aren't cool if you have a blue anymore :/

chan rak khun
Old 02-19-2009, 06:13 AM   #94
Sparkeh
Nothing here, move along.

Sparkeh is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Sparkeh
Question !

Is selling SC items really against ToS?

I meet ppl say "It's not against ToS its like Enchanters"

Other's "Yes it is"

so? O_O
Old 02-19-2009, 06:15 AM   #95
Amber_Bamber
Sand Ratman

Originally Posted by Sparky_96 View Post
Question !

Is selling SC items really against ToS?

I meet ppl say "It's not against ToS its like Enchanters"

Other's "Yes it is"

so? O_O
I've heard many people say it's against the ToS,
Even I agree that it is.
You shouldn't sell CS items for money..
It just isn't right..? xD

But hmm.. Someone wanted someone to buy them something from the store and they said it aloud in Elderine while Silkypico was there, Many people said that he would regret what he just said. So I guess it's at the very least, Wrong to sell CS items to other players for IG money.

chan rak khun
Old 02-20-2009, 02:26 AM   #96
CrazyVietFs
Sharp Boar

In-Game Name: CrazyVietFs, CrazyAboutU, FadingSensation, SmexyCrazy
Current Level: Fighter 79, Cleric 6x, Archer 89, Mage, 6x
Server: Teva, Bijou
CrazyVietFs is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CrazyVietFs Send a message via MSN to CrazyVietFs Send a message via Yahoo to CrazyVietFs
Okie... let me rephrase my Question a little... when I said better chance of Blue drop, mean that there should be at least 20-30 blue in Teva in all ^^... right now Teva barely have 5... 3 if the last times i check... Before the GM incident, 70 blue was dropping in abyss, and Spidy KQ, and KKP KQ... that was way before cap raise... *my last know was around 50+ blue was in the market... with GM incident the market is flood with more than 1000+ blue... and even now, if you enter in 5 GM KQ, you probably got a really nice chance of getting a blue...

- 50 blue seem to be super duper rare, as meant there aren't more than 5 that exist in teva, i was hoping that it would be like 20 - 30 *not million like what you said Ambie..

- lvramire still mad at you not selling me that tier 2 vit when cap was still lvl 59 O.o ... it was almost mine until your guildie wanted it... and yet after couple week he gone -.- ^^ hehe long time no see ^^
Old 02-20-2009, 02:48 AM   #97
Amber_Bamber
Sand Ratman

Originally Posted by CrazyVietFs View Post
- 50 blue seem to be super duper rare, as meant there aren't more than 5 that exist in teva, i was hoping that it would be like 20 - 30 *not million like what you said Ambie..
By a million, I meant..You wouldn't want lvl 50s to be like every lvl 70 running around with blues. I mean, At least more blues for lvl 50s would be nice. But if there were 30, eh.. Maybe 15-20 blues for them. :/ It is very easy to lvl quickly through the 50s. I dunno. xD

chan rak khun
Old 02-20-2009, 08:06 AM   #98
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by CrazyVietFs View Post
- lvramire still mad at you not selling me that tier 2 vit when cap was still lvl 59 O.o ... it was almost mine until your guildie wanted it... and yet after couple week he gone -.- ^^ hehe long time no see ^^

Surprised you still remember that. With hindsight, I should have just taken the 10g rather than the 200s from my guildie xD
Old 02-22-2009, 05:23 AM   #99
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

In-Game Name: yufu,Vangel
Current Level: 61, 26
Server: West
cillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cillia Send a message via MSN to cillia Send a message via Yahoo to cillia
hmmm... another question from me x_X

Do the GMs have to buy their own costumes and stuff or does outspark give those things to the GMs for free? like as an additional thing to their paycheck? XD

Quote:
96:What's 『マジか』?
97: >>96 are you serious?
98:Yes, I am.
99:that was an answer, not a question

Dragon Nest
IGN: leafie, Xiol
Class: Acrobat, Mystic
Guild: Duality
Server: Velskud (West)
Old 02-22-2009, 05:34 AM   #100
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

^I highly doubt that GMs have to pay for CS stuff they use.

Just doesn't make sense XD
Closed Thread