Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 02-29-2008, 06:58 PM   #11
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
If you said that in the official forums, yes you'd get flamed like there's no tomorrow... lol.

But I do agree with ya.
too late...

my siggy there:-

"Complaining about BR is useless, it was breaking the game. Noone was lvling normally, everyone wanted to be powerlvled, higher lvled people had nowhere to grind, all the "new" 30s/40s had no money/experience which will make them FAIL in the game, it's a good thing that they're removing BR and rolling back the xp."

Yes you will get flamed :3
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 07:21 PM   #12
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Love the siggy lvra. And that is why I avoid the officials forums if I can. I read them ,but do not post there, unless it is something I REALLY wanna post.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:08 PM   #13
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
I agree as well.

The main problem with BR being open, IMO, was the fact that everybody could complete the quest, which was not what it was intended for. If they had just opened it, and only the lvl 79s could complete, I think that would have been fine.

Mebbe this will be good news for BR in the next update?

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:42 PM   #14
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah SKiNG said that they were gonna do a big Burning Rock event to introduce to map in the near future, but now everyone got in and had a look around.. (well not everyone coz i didnt get to! but most ppl did)

i think they did the right thing too... and most ppl seems to have been rolled back properly... which is quite surprising IMO HAHAH 1 tick for outspark

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 12:20 AM   #15
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Probably going to get bashed for this, but here it goes anyways. I personally think they did the right thing as a whole. Granted there were somethings that could not be made right no matter what. But, I think the whole rollback and taking away the exp, closing BR, and all that was the right decision. Yes, I was one of the ones that completed that quest and advanced a level. But, I think thay did the best that they could given the situation.
PHEW I thought I was the only one thinking like that, I was wondering if there was anything wrong with me!

I mean, yeah ok, I'm sad I lost my exp and silvers, but... it's to be fair for everyone, right? If they let us have the quest rewards and close the map, those who hasn't done it will complain about it being unfair that some people got 1.3 million exp while they haven't. Boo that!
Old 03-01-2008, 07:28 AM   #16
Lilian
Entwined Destiny

In-Game Name: Fuujinn // Lilian
Current Level: Divide by zero.
Lilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to all
I think you're looking at the situation from a wrong point of view.

First of all, why even have Burning Rock or the other higher areas closed off for? Can you give me a logical reason for having areas in game, completely functional for GMs to fool around in, but closed off from the public? Usually games restrict access to unfinished/bugged areas, and that I could understand ofcourse.

Secondly, There would have been no problems whatsoever with the opening of Burning Rock if Outspark had done something about the Fire Spirit quest being available for ANY LEVEL for god knows how long. If it wasn't for this quest mysteriously having appeared along with the Fire Nix quest back in a previous patch that I cannot remember the date of, nobody would have been able to "exploit" Burning Rock as it opened. But instead, there would now be more areas for people to grind in and they'd generally be happier with the more variation as far as maps go. I seriously DOUBT outspark would have closed Burning Rock if it wasnt for the quest trouble.

Saying they did the right thing given the situation may be true, but that was after they had already messed up. Again.

/vent mode off
Lilian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 07:45 AM   #17
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Personally, I think Burning Rock should be opened.

But that quest made everything hectic @____@

Burning Rock should ... I don't know, be introduced a little better I guess @_@

But, after it was all said and done, I think Outspark did the right thing AFTER the bad thing. Once it happened, I think Outspark probably did the fairest thing they can think of @___@

Apology and compensation is also nice ...

{ enraya ! }
Enraya is offline   Reply With Quote