Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 03:42 PM   #31
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold

Yes...but you must remember that lv 30's in CP arent a good thing..so they drive any 40's out of their to SEG or CP1 or even to Uruga.

I dont hear people complain when I join a party for AEW.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 02-29-2008, 03:48 PM   #32
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
At around lv 40+, when harkans were still red to me i could solo them and make a profit. so, i think the colour of the name might be an inaccurate way to set level restrictions...
Old 02-29-2008, 03:53 PM   #33
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
People just need to really slow down in my opinion. So many people want that quick, easy leveling. I'd never try to grind where I don't belong cause no profit for me. XD

You don't hear people complaining cause they invited you in. :3 But definitely anyone below 40 really shouldn't be there. It sucks to get a train coming at me and then have the person die right infront... intentionally or not, I have to spam pots and stones to stay alive. Perhaps it's not just the people but also the game itself needs to really balance out so that people will stay in their own maps. :B

@NotMyWay: No, it's a pretty good indication that you shouldn't be there. The mob is 6+ levels above you when they're red. Yes you can solo but you'd have gained more exp killing something that was yellow. Or so it should be.

Last edited by Loveless; 02-29-2008 at 03:56 PM..
Old 02-29-2008, 04:18 PM   #34
Roxas1
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Roxas1
Current Level: 5x
Roxas1 is on a distinguished road
Loveless does have a point though
Old 02-29-2008, 04:38 PM   #35
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
@Loveless: You got a good point. Most of the time I know the people I level with in AEW so we know how to work together and to train people and stuff.

We have a great time and most are lv 40's we can Aoe Trumpies easily so I kindda guess that some lv 40's are up for the challange but most probably shouldnt be there.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
Old 02-29-2008, 04:52 PM   #36
-Leona-
Speedy Boogy

In-Game Name: StarLeona
Current Level: Capped
-Leona- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to -Leona-
I'm gonna make this sound harsh.

People miss the ability to think in perspective. U see a five member party in FoS they gang on a stonie. It takes them around 3 minutes (and i'm not exagerating) to kill that stonie and when they get like around 1k exp they go like WOOOW FoS rocks so much experience. In that same time they could've killed over 10 harkens which would've resulted in much better experience. They could've killed around 5 archons in uruga which is even better exp.

SO I"M SAYING they are flat out dumb, fast leveling is not how much u gain per kill but rather how much u gain per minute. Reason y soloing in aew at my level isn't that bad still. If the map is not full i can aoe by myself up to ten blue clovers at once killing all of them in under 1 minute, sure i don't get as much exp per kill as in fos but over time the xp gained is much higher.

StarLeona lvl 7x Fighter
Guild Master of Serenity
DD full str Axe Fighter 1.3k+ Defence
REMEMBER THIS NAME cuz ONE DAY WILL BE LEGEND
Old 02-29-2008, 05:03 PM   #37
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Just in case you havent been to CP lately but its FULL. So all the mobs are taken, you have to fight for every single one you can get...So sometimes moving to slower but free-er(dont know if thats a word) areas is better even if they are harder mobs.

TEVA:
Old 02-29-2008, 06:04 PM   #38
SeikeiMurasaki
Mushroom

In-Game Name: SeikeiMurasaki
Current Level: 5X
Server: Apoline
SeikeiMurasaki is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to SeikeiMurasaki
I really think the lvl req for uruga should be lvl 45 because I am tired of lvl 30 and below coming to me asking for party and or training me when I am trying to lvl =_= that is getting on my nerves.

SeikeiMurasaki Lvl 57 Fighter of Apoline.

Alts:
BloodySkye Lvl 35 Cleric of Apoline.
Seike Lvl 21 Mage of Apoline.
Seikei Lvl 10 Cleric of Bijou.

Current Location of SeikeiMurasaki is Uruga.
Old 02-29-2008, 06:10 PM   #39
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Yeah i was thinking 45 to be a cap...even if im 44. But by 45 you should be ready for Uruga.

TEVA:
Old 02-29-2008, 06:28 PM   #40
toolrocket
Baby Bat

In-Game Name: toolrocket
Current Level: 6x
Server: teva
toolrocket has a spectacular aura abouttoolrocket has a spectacular aura about
Just to feed the flames a little. I'm all for the milk quest uruga level limit, but i love partying w/ a level 30 cleric in uruga. Great exp for me, and i can crush orcs like it's my job.
Closed Thread