Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 12:54 AM   #31
Synelia
Bone Imp

In-Game Name: Synelia
Current Level: 34
Synelia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Synelia

hmm I guess so, but I don't know x.x I think the high cost helps to keep the guilds more serious than to make a mock guild. Whenever there is a famous guild there is going to be mock guilds that are named almost exactly the same as the famous guild, but if it costs 500s that will be to a minimum.
Old 07-19-2007, 02:32 AM   #32
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Heh maybe for the first few months but as the game grows on, 500 silver will become a common bank account for most players. Theres no doubt we'll see more guilds start up in Cb2 for people will be less hesitant because of the economy increase..
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:21 PM   #33
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
hrmm after farming so much during ExP week I think i could afford a guild almost 2 if I wanted to blow money on it. But then i must get my Mithril.....an copycats just suck lol...so hopefully no changes will be made to the guild price in the near future

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
Old 07-20-2007, 06:10 PM   #34
Synelia
Bone Imp

500s for most people, for now, is a lot of money, no one wants to spend it if they don't have to. Less copycat guilds, less guilds to spam, etc. I wonder if there will be guild events, aside from GWs
Old 07-20-2007, 07:30 PM   #35
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
well lets see here, i got 120 silver and i'm lvl 33 right now i just need 4 friends with about 100 silver to get a guild going. Once cb2 starts rolling people will be going beyond just lvl 30 and be able to get more silver.

Besides if they throw another increased exp/drop rate weekend, were in luck then.
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 07-20-2007, 09:23 PM   #36
Synelia
Bone Imp

i doubt they will. I bet they will do another 3x exp weekend before the close of CB forever to go to OB..so people can get all their names.
Old 07-21-2007, 02:32 AM   #37
Sheapy
Marlone Archer

In-Game Name: Sheapy
Current Level: 28
Sheapy is on a distinguished road
They might have more GM events, but 3x events aren't likely as Synelia said
Old 07-21-2007, 06:10 AM   #38
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

During the last 3xp event didn't a few guilds form? I.E. Oblivion.
Old 07-21-2007, 05:37 PM   #39
Synelia
Bone Imp

Oblivion was up a few days before I do believe. Even so, that was the only new guild I'm aware of
Old 07-21-2007, 07:11 PM   #40
AndyB
Huge Phinofly

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: AndyB
Current Level: 59 cb / 40 ob
AndyB is on a distinguished road
Only non gm-made guilds so far are Harlequin, Teva, Tachoink and Oblivion. Will probably see a few more being made in cb2.
Closed Thread