Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 01-11-2008, 09:48 AM   #21
AngellicDiety
Marlone

In-Game Name: AngellicDiety
Current Level: 1 divided by zero
Server: Teva
AngellicDiety will become famous soon enoughAngellicDiety will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by reesie View Post
It wasn't fun. It was a 3 hours late with no explanation lag fest where you lose more exp than you gain. I managed to walk away losing only 4% of the 5% I'd gained since leveling, but others weren't as lucky. My poor tank died 10 times. 2x exp in a laggy and noob filled Uru, AEW, and FoS wasn't good enough. I left after an hour, completely frustrated with the GM's and Outspark in general. Trust me, the nap I took was much more fun than the hours I wasted waiting for this terrible event. It's enough to make me want to steer clear of future events.
I didn't think it was too bad, at least not on Teva. Most of us plowed through the orcs. At the beginning it was confusing though. I had the misfortune of enterine the Uruga Arena alone where tons of orcs were spawned. I fought off a mob and recieved a Brave Ring of Elderine (which is now on sale by the way.)

Then, I attracted the aggrivation of about 50 orcs. I ran into uruga where I allegedly performed the felony of training everyone in the shops.

Sorry to everyone who died.
AngellicDiety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 09:52 AM   #22
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by AngellicDiety View Post
Then, I attracted the aggrivation of about 50 orcs. I ran into uruga where I allegedly performed the felony of training everyone in the shops.

Sorry to everyone who died.
ROFLMAO. GG to those people.

And... people lost exp?? That's crap then. There weren't any exp loss when it was in Elderine. =/
Old 01-11-2008, 10:32 AM   #23
Javelle
Mushroom

In-Game Name: WindArrowz
Current Level: 21
Server: Bijou
Javelle is on a distinguished road
That was pure ownage GmSnakeEyes Spawned Orcs King Marlones, Dragons, Everywhere and some other wierd creatures I've never saw
Javelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 06:57 PM   #24
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Well that was a waste of 200% exp so I assume.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 06:59 PM   #25
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
They cheated... say 200% exp then took the server down... LOL

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 07:01 PM   #26
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
lol, too funny. But, I highly doubt they did that one on purpose. I feel sorry for the people at Outspark. I am pretty sure they caught a lot of crap from this. Can you imagine the number of PMs the GMs are getting right now?

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 07:10 PM   #27
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
i reckon ay! if u send them a PM now u'll never get a response....

but every time they hv one of these events the server dies... hvnt they picked that up yet?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote