Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 11:44 AM   #61
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold

From what I've known, pink was always the colour for guys .___.

{ enraya ! }
Old 01-11-2008, 11:52 AM   #62
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
no it isnt.
Old 01-11-2008, 12:00 PM   #63
nikiysaron
Mushroom

In-Game Name: nikiysaron
Current Level: 45
Server: apoline~~
nikiysaron is on a distinguished road
i wonder when will all the spammers go away???
Old 01-11-2008, 12:08 PM   #64
Amanda2_0
Speedy Honeying

In-Game Name: Amanda2_0
Current Level: 6x
Amanda2_0 will become famous soon enoughAmanda2_0 will become famous soon enough
1. Wonder why SBL lq sells for 120c in Eldy, but can be bought in Roumen for 30c.
2. Wonder why Uruga scrolls still sell for 7s.
3. Wonder why there are still a million ppl in CP when there is now SeG.
4. Wonder why Clerics can never go to town and shop in peace without being spamed for something.
5. Wonder why every time a party with a low lvl they never have a horse
6. Wonder why ppl wanting plvl when ask if they have done any quests they say no
Old 01-11-2008, 12:19 PM   #65
TheGhanExpress
Phinofly

TheGhanExpress is on a distinguished road
if i started a character on another server, or started an alt character i wouldnt want to do quests, ive done them all. i think thats why people want plvl without doing quests. but then again you have to have 400 fame to do the dang shadow quest or something so they HAVE to do some!
Old 01-11-2008, 12:31 PM   #66
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by nikiysaron View Post
i wonder when will all the spammers go away???
when they die. hopefully, they do not procreate, and the botters get their electricity cut off.

Originally Posted by TheGhanExpress View Post
if i started a character on another server, or started an alt character i wouldnt want to do quests, ive done them all. i think thats why people want plvl without doing quests. but then again you have to have 400 fame to do the dang shadow quest or something so they HAVE to do some!
you dont need fame. even then, i still dont think you should randomly spam people for plvs. maybe cleric might be an exception but something like a lv 15 cleric asking to go cp is still rather lame.
Old 01-11-2008, 12:41 PM   #67
TheGhanExpress
Phinofly

TheGhanExpress is on a distinguished road
what do you mean you dont need fame, maybe i'm thinking of a different quest but you need fame for something. There is a guard that says come back when you're famous?

and i ask level 17/18 to heal me in GC all the time. Thats how screwed the mage character is.
Old 01-11-2008, 01:00 PM   #68
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Its probably just means come back when ur higher level.

fame can be used to purchase alchemy stones or skills. the skills can be obtained from quests so dont bother buying them.

well maybe mage needs less healing... if the cleric is too low they cant really heal much hp fast enough
Old 01-11-2008, 06:49 PM   #69
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Why people on the main forums post a bajillion threads on the same subject, and assume the GMs don't know about it.(if it weren't for these threads the main site would be a decent forum)
Old 01-11-2008, 06:54 PM   #70
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
While this site was down, I ventured over to Fiestaonlinehq.com, and there are not a whole lot of posts there because they have a live shoutbox for people to instant-chat. And every minute or so, someone would ask "is it back up?" "is it back up?" It was so annoying.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Closed Thread