Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-10-2010, 12:44 AM   #1
Coolredsmart
Slime

In-Game Name: Coolredsmart
Current Level: 26
Coolredsmart is on a distinguished road
How to Search for Someone to Party with Me?

So. It's me again. xD
I just hit the WizMage title yesterday. I read somewhere in those lvling guides that 20-30 should go to the Abyss. but they say it's better to go duo Mage/Cleric or Fighter/Archer? How do I find someone to party with me? Should I "shout" in communication to find someone or PM random lvl 20s Clerics? xD I'd hate to embarrass the heck outta myself and annoy everyone else.
Thanks anyway
Coolredsmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 12:50 AM   #2
crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: crystablueheart,_Nagisa_Furukawa,
Current Level: 83/48
Server: Bijou
crystalblueheart is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Coolredsmart View Post
So. It's me again. xD
I just hit the WizMage title yesterday. I read somewhere in those lvling guides that 20-30 should go to the Abyss. but they say it's better to go duo Mage/Cleric or Fighter/Archer? How do I find someone to party with me? Should I "shout" in communication to find someone or PM random lvl 20s Clerics? xD I'd hate to embarrass the heck outta myself and annoy everyone else.
Thanks anyway
I would say Mage/Cleric is a good combo. When you get into the Abyss, just /s and say LF> pt. A lot of times someone will /w you and ask where you are. If you see someone fighting monsters that will give you good exp, party them. The worst thing that can happen is that they reject it.
Hope this helps
~crystalblueheart♥
crystalblueheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 12:58 AM   #3
Cacophony
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Cacophony
Current Level: 110
Server: Apoline
Cacophony is on a distinguished road
Shouting "looking for lvlX cleric/x class" usually does the trick, if that doesn't help you can always put it in party matching!:3
Cacophony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 01:28 AM   #4
Wizardcool11
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: Yangwu_II; Yangwu_V
Current Level: 64; 26
Wizardcool11 is an unknown quantity at this point
I dun really think that there will be many clerics at abyss cuz they are chopped liver for pvp, I never go abyss as a cleric... and ya, the worst is if they reject cuz that's a sign they wanna pk u
Wizardcool11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 01:28 AM   #5
MilkMoustache
Speedy Slime

MilkMoustache is on a distinguished road
Don't worry
Its nice to try out new stuff , its very hard to avoid an embarassing moment in Fiesta, like myself, I tend to wrong chat alot. Give it a shot, shout something nice like " Mage looking for a grinding party, anyone else wants to come along? ". There are bound to be times where you can find a party and sometimes you don't. Don't be embarassed, you can do it ^^ besides who wouldn't want a mage in a grinding party, mages are like the best classes to grind with, even at lower levels.
MilkMoustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 09:33 AM   #6
Hotaru
Slow Slime

Hotaru is on a distinguished road
Just shout a lot
Hotaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:30 AM   #7
Wizardcool11
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: Yangwu_II; Yangwu_V
Current Level: 64; 26
Wizardcool11 is an unknown quantity at this point
shout, but don't spam... others may block u and never see ur request for a pt... and dun bother with party matching system in bijou or most servers for that matter... the vendors have taken over it liao...
Wizardcool11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 01:48 PM   #8
Avaly
Bored Imp

Avaly is on a distinguished road
There might not be any clerics in Abyss, but you can shout in town as well and say that you are looking for a cleric to go grind with in Abyss.

Personally, I think the 20's are pretty fast to level thru if you just do your quests/repeats and/or kill some stuff that's a good deal higher than you. Abyss has great exp and better drops, but if a PKer finds you, you are just going to lose that hard earned exp.

Oh, and do the KQ's a lot. They give good exp and can be really fun.
Avaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 07:10 PM   #9
xShizumax
Speedy Slime

xShizumax is on a distinguished road
Well i would use party matching in your case, either that or i would shout in eldy looking for a cleric to duo with.

And i don't know if this will help you but i have noticed the tower of iyzel gives great exp, you can pretty much use the 3 days 20% exp boost you get from roumenus at lvl 20 and find a party to grind in the tower of iyzel i'm sure you'll be 30 in no time, well that and do as many KQ's as you can ^^
xShizumax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 07:35 AM   #10
Shiny_Rave
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Ulmar
Current Level: 83
Shiny_Rave is on a distinguished road
I think shouting in the abyss would be the best thing to do, people will probably party with you especially if they're clerics much easier for both
Shiny_Rave is offline   Reply With Quote