Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 05:36 AM   #1
jessicamccrory
Slime

In-Game Name: jessicamccrory
Server: legel
jessicamccrory is on a distinguished road
im new and i have questions?????

hi my name is jessica and i have only been plyin Fiesta for a day and i am havin a hurd time makin friends. no one ever talks to me. so i dont have any friends. so can any one hlp me plez.plez.plez.plez.
Old 01-20-2010, 06:19 AM   #2
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Hello Jessica. Once you get to a certain level of which I'm not sure of, (it may be somewhere from 5-11) you can start using the shout or /s function. Shouts are essentially normal chats that are heard by everyone on the same map you shout on. Easier to talk if there's a bigger audience.

Also try finding cool people in KQs or team up with people for quests. People who hang around Roumen generally have the same quests so you can do them together. Also look at how you yourself are coming off to those who perceive you. If you're more talkative, others will be as well.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:39 AM   #3
Helion

Tournaments Won: 35

What server are you on? Also, please realize that other new players in the Roumen area may not be aware of how to talk yet. I know when I started it took me several days just to be comfortable with moving around and using the various keys to attack, rest, etc. I don't think I was comfortable with the talk commands for a month. Be patient, you will build up friends as you play longer. Oh, and welcome to FiestaFan!

Old 01-20-2010, 01:09 PM   #4
gigeebunny
Site Supporter

In-Game Name: Gigee | Its_A_Gigee | __Gigee__
Current Level: Archer lvl 97 | Fighter lvl 68 | Fighter lvl 25
Server: Epith | Epith | Bijou
gigeebunny is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to gigeebunny Send a message via MSN to gigeebunny Send a message via Yahoo to gigeebunny Send a message via Skype™ to gigeebunny
hi there welcome and we hope you keep playing Fiesta and have fun with it doing Kingdom Quests is a great way to meet people: also joining an Academy is ofc a great way as well

Best of luck and hope you have fun on... whichever server you are playing on

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

*Note: ALL credit goes to Mewaki for the Chibi-Thank you*
Old 01-20-2010, 02:59 PM   #5
Silent Wizard
Sand Mushroom

In-Game Name: Doylen, Slient_Wizard, Blue_Violet
Current Level: 110/110/110
Server: TEVA
Silent Wizard will become famous soon enough
Give yourself a chance, if you know how to be a friend you can make friends.
Kq is a good way to meet plp around your level. Ask questions, and here is a good tip, rather than ask someone for help ask if you can help them.

Another thing you can do (and you have already started) is to study the wiki on this site and the history on the posts for a wealth of information that you can use to help others.

Oh and DEVELOP YOUR PRODUCTION SKILLS!
Old 01-29-2010, 12:29 AM   #6
KeitaroKhaos
Blue Crab

In-Game Name: KeitaroKhaos
Current Level: Fighter: 62
Server: Cypion
KeitaroKhaos is on a distinguished road
Just find people around you, like if you're killing monsters and someone else happens to be killing them too, ask them if they want to be in a party with you and add them to your friends. Also joining a guild academy is a great way to become acquainted with people
Closed Thread