Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 08:20 PM   #31
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei

They're essentially the same as Bright Kingdom. You can tell by the skills. I'd say their descriptions are about right.

I'd go wizard on my mage,
Knight on my fighter,
and Guardian on my cleric.

I'm sure it isn't necessarily, pvp vs pve, but for instance... warlocks and wizards. Warlocks are more for 1v1 battle, while Wizards get to continue the aoe series I believe.

Last edited by Yosei; 05-24-2009 at 08:22 PM..
Old 05-24-2009, 11:50 PM   #32
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
Wizard: PvE (Staff only)
Warlock: PvP (Wand only)
I wanna PvE with a wand

Were there more skills and things added / changed for lvl 100+ with this patch?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 05-25-2009, 03:50 PM   #33
Lone_Wolf
Boogy Knight

Lone_Wolf is on a distinguished road
Guardian has pretty much no PvP skills at all. Guardian is a support class and the Guardian has skills more directed to make a more efficient PvE party than Holy Knight does.
party skills but that doesnt mean its good PVE if you need to solo
Old 05-25-2009, 04:39 PM   #34
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
party skills but that doesnt mean its good PVE if you need to solo
You could say similar things of Holy Knights in PvE parties its completely suited to your playing style but ultimately Guardian is the PvE class (The skills between the 2 classes can say that for me)

A majority of a clerics time should be spent partying especially in the later levels which is where Guardians shine over Holy Knights.

Holy Knights got the short end of the stick the only good reason to pick them over Guardians is for the better endure because even in PvP they are still going to be subpar to the other classes.

It may seem insignificant now but Guardians possess the strongest weapon in the game (Hammer becomes stronger than the fighter Axe in the later levels) which leads me even further to believe Guardian is the better PvE class even for soloing.

Last edited by Andromeda; 05-25-2009 at 04:45 PM..
Old 05-25-2009, 06:57 PM   #35
Lone_Wolf
Boogy Knight

Lone_Wolf is on a distinguished road
hmm if you see the skills I posted earlyer its rubbish for the party guy.
Old 05-25-2009, 07:28 PM   #36
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
hmm if you see the skills I posted earlyer its rubbish for the party guy.
They are exactly identical except for

The Holy Knights buff remover is an AOE while the Guardians isn't (I cant even confirm that since you got that off the Korean fansite the grammar is horrible) (This is completely irrelevant altogether since you arent removing buffs from enemies anyway)

Holy Knights have the skill for a 100% crit rate while Guardians have the skill for an instant revive of a party member upon death. Also you need to keep in mind of the other skills like Resist, Protect and Heal

Imagine when the cap is at Lv 150 and Holy Knights are only able to use a Lv 9x heal. They are gradually going to be less useful until Guardians are wanted in parties for the better heal. The extra little boost from the later levels of Resist and Protect will be subpar compared to the Guardians more efficient Heal and instant revive (Which can be casted on yourself)

So if you bring this into solo PvE Holy Knight is going to need heal itself far more frequently in the later areas like Kahal Plains and Thornbush Cave. If you are spamming heal more frequently = less less attacks you are able to do to enemies so Guardian can go for more attacks before having to re heal again so using Damage over time Guardian triumphs Holy Knight in solo PvE.

The Lv 130 Hammer is the strongest weapon of the 9 weapons in the game (Before you ask fighters can still out damage Guardians with Vitality and Def debuff and all the other fighter attack skills) so Im actually beginning to think OnsOnSoft may have screwed up somewhere with the balance issues for clerics compared to the other 3 classes. Even with the maces improved attack rate Holy Knights seriously got the short hand of the stick for the late levels.

Last edited by Andromeda; 05-25-2009 at 07:46 PM..
Old 05-25-2009, 07:44 PM   #37
ThievingSix
Apeopex/Millenium

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Thieving
Current Level: 51
Server: Epith
ThievingSix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ThievingSix Send a message via MSN to ThievingSix Send a message via Yahoo to ThievingSix
instant revive (Which can be casted on yourself)

That better have a huge cool down...

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda
"Put off today what you can do tomorrow." - Anon
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein
"Life is a long lesson in humility." - James M. Barrie

Epith
Thieving(Hawk Archer) - 51
ThievingSix(Wiz Mage) - 39
Old 05-25-2009, 07:58 PM   #38
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Originally Posted by ThievingSix View Post
That better have a huge cool down...
I Havent been to Alberstoll Ruins to check since im not playing Fiesta at the moment but thats what people are saying that its self target too. Lone Wolfs list says 1 minute but since that was taken off the Korean fansite you would probably have to go check yourself since I doubt that list is accurate anyway as our version is different with skills.

Last edited by Andromeda; 05-25-2009 at 08:05 PM..
Old 05-26-2009, 10:52 AM   #39
Sparkeh
Nothing here, move along.

Sparkeh is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Sparkeh
I can get some screenie's. o:

So xbow users will have more AoE skills such as bleeding and the 2 left...and the bow wont get them? o.O;;

I'll make my fighter gladiator...and my archer if he reachs 1xx the bow x3~
Old 05-26-2009, 03:25 PM   #40
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
I'm finding it really hard to decide between warlock and wizard. Not that I'll reach level 100 in this lifetime anyway...
Closed Thread