Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 03:47 AM   #1
HeroReign
Mushroom Fighter

In-Game Name: HeroReign
Current Level: 4x
Server: Bijou
HeroReign is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to HeroReign
Mara Pirate's Rage Glitch.

OK so I went to KQ and ya everything was goin fine until we had to defeat Marlon at the end..... He was like throwing 700DMG per hit. 2nd..I wasn tank and when ever I died...NO ONE COULD REZ ME!!! It auto rejected. Then we have the problem of when other ppl are speaking. Say someone said something, Someone else would be shown as showing it. Not in the text box but above their character ( ext: Bob said hello but everyone thought mary said it cuz it was above her head)
Anyways I hope this helps with anything but ya...Thanks
Old 10-30-2007, 04:52 AM   #2
Yangster
Fire Mushroom

Yangster is on a distinguished road
erm, mine runs just fine and the bosses are supposed to be that strong -_-
Old 10-30-2007, 07:35 AM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Sometimes there's a glitch/bug that stops others from reviving you. I've seen it happen a few times so it's just a random bug. Nothing you can do except use up that heart.

Chat bubble glitch happens very often - usually when there's a lot of people in a place and when there's a lot of chat spam. You can't really do anything about that too. You can try relogging but... I'm pretty sure the glitch will pop up again soon enough anyway. Just look at the chatbox.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:49 AM   #4
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

Tournaments Won: 1

Zotius is on a distinguished road
Maybe he's talking about normal hits. I'm not sure but Marlone's special attack thingy used to OHKO me until around level 20 where he started to do less damage and then I could survive and even tank.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:50 AM   #5
AngellicDiety
Marlone

In-Game Name: AngellicDiety
Current Level: 1 divided by zero
Server: Teva
AngellicDiety will become famous soon enoughAngellicDiety will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by HeroReign View Post
OK so I went to KQ and ya everything was goin fine until we had to defeat Marlon at the end..... He was like throwing 700DMG per hit. 2nd..I wasn tank and when ever I died...NO ONE COULD REZ ME!!! It auto rejected. Then we have the problem of when other ppl are speaking. Say someone said something, Someone else would be shown as showing it. Not in the text box but above their character ( ext: Bob said hello but everyone thought mary said it cuz it was above her head)
Anyways I hope this helps with anything but ya...Thanks
Marlone hitting 700 damage is pretty normal considering your only level 20's in the Mara King Quest. You havent touched anything until you've faced a returned marlone which deals well over 1000 damage a swipe of devastate. Over 5000 for anyone less than level 40.

The no revival bug occurs when you heal yourself using HP Potion/Stone at the moment of death. Your HP will register on your screen as having x-number, although you'll be registered as dead to others.

Last edited by AngellicDiety; 10-30-2007 at 11:52 AM..
Old 10-30-2007, 12:27 PM   #6
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road
The chatting thing is YOU'RE BEING PUPPETTERED!! (if that's a word) And it does happen to me few times, hmm we i think about it, i've only seen it in Mara KQ...

Wruh - level 26 Cleric
Oniruka- level 11 Fighter (vendor)
click here to spank me!! NOW!!
Old 10-30-2007, 01:04 PM   #7
HeroReign
Mushroom Fighter

In-Game Name: HeroReign
Current Level: 4x
Server: Bijou
HeroReign is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to HeroReign
Alright Guys,
Thanks for all your help, and i understand now some of the problems i was having Hope to see you in the game. Bye.
Closed Thread