Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 05:40 AM   #1
Sparkeh
Nothing here, move along.

Sparkeh is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Sparkeh
[Outspark] Play To Win With Xfire! [05.13.09]

Originally Posted by Bribbo
From May 15th until May 22nd, when you play Fiesta with Xfire running, you'll have a chance to win free SparkCash!

Xfire is able to detect when a certain game is running and send that information to other Xfire clients so that friends can keep track of who is online. There is also a messaging system, allowing users who are friends to type to each other. and for those that want to speak, voice chat is another feature available.

Xfire also supports a nice clean way of taking screen shots and videos as well as a "Live Video" broadcast, which allows users to watch each other play in real time.

In order to enter, go to http://www.xfire.com/cms/xf_fiesta_solstice/ and, either join the official Xfire Fiesta guild. Your guild membership is your entry for a chance to win any of the really cool prizes displayed on that same website. You will need to register an Xfire account if you don't have one already, but it's completely free.
Source 1

"Show Off Your Screenshots and Fan Art" Contest!

Greetings,

Starting now, all Fiesta players can send in their screen shots and fan art for a chance to be featured on a news post and added to the gallery section! In 2 weeks a winner will be selected and featured in the next news post with a link to a forum thread where their winning entry can be discussed.

Runner-ups will also be shown in the gallery under the screen shot or fan art section depending what it is. This is your chance to show off what you can do, so make sure to take advantage of it!

DETAILS:

1) Take a screen shot or create your own piece of fan art

2) Edit it in any way you choose. You can add captions and make it funny, change the shadows and colors, or simply leave it as it is. Be creative and remember you can dress your character however you please.

3) Attach your screen shot or fan art to an email. Title the email "Screenshot contest". Send the email to fiesta_event@outspark.com. In the body of the email put in your Spark ID (which is also your forum ID), your character's name, and server. You can also put a brief description of what you sent, in the email, but it isn't required.

If a screen shot is sent in with the interface, glow effect, or character names turned on, it might make the entry ineligible. So make sure to TURN OFF INTERFACE, GLOW EFFECT AND ALL CHARACTER NAMES.

In order to do this, open your menu by pressing the escape key. Click on "Game Settings" then turn off "My Character Name", "Other Character Names", and "Interface". Then click "Apply".

Next, select "Graphic Settings" from the menu. On the right side you'll see "Glow Effect". Turn that off. Also it is recommended you turn off "Character Outline".

Thank you, and let the creative art begin!
Source 2

I'll post James' Forge in the next post...

------------------

James' Forge Coming Soon

Enjoy the excitement of Remi's Rare Finds? Then you'll love James' Forge. James spends a little more time than he'd want to alone with his cat and he's always looking for company, but because of this he's come up with some great deals to get more visitors like yourself!

James will have lots of weapon enhancements available to win, including unique weapon skins and other amazing upgrades that can only be created at his forge!

Keep your eyes open for more updates about the release of James' Forge. He's working very hard to get things rolling!
Source

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 05-14-2009 at 05:57 AM..
Old 05-14-2009, 05:58 AM   #2
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
I added it to your first post for you.

I want to enter the screenie/fanart one, but I'm too busy with uni work these days. sigh. Why don't we have more arty contests when I was free T_T.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:59 AM   #3
Lirange
Bad Kid

lol a james forge
do they ever have non cs related events?
Old 05-14-2009, 06:00 AM   #4
Sparkeh

Thaaaaaaanks blah <3!

I'm busy too. </3

@Lirange...Never o: but this one is great!

X-fire event is waay cool too. O:
Old 05-14-2009, 06:01 AM   #5
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Lirange View Post
lol a james forge
do they ever have non cs related events?
Yes, forum MvP, and the screenshot contest.

There's probably more (like in-game ones) but those are the ones I can think of from the top of my head.

I don't think Jame's Forge is really an event anyway.. it sounds like another Remi's or something?

Edit: Oh and the Xfire one? LOL. I didnt' read that at first. xD
Old 05-14-2009, 06:06 AM   #6
Sparkeh

The x-fire is non sc event~

You just play and Xfire running and get free sc *o*

Screenshot will be way tough to choose from. o:

James looks like a random event...still mystrery after all o:
Old 05-14-2009, 06:20 AM   #7
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Wow, way to make James sound like some creepy cat-shagging sociopath.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:33 AM   #8
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
LOL HRAE XD

I wish I still had Xfire on my comp now ;-;
Old 05-14-2009, 07:11 AM   #9
Helion

Tournaments Won: 35

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
Wow, way to make James sound like some creepy cat-shagging sociopath.
Oh, Behave! (apologies to Austin Powers.....)

Closed Thread