Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 09:19 AM   #21
Kure_Neko_Chan
Slow Slime

In-Game Name: Kure_Neko_Chan(Deleted) SquireKurei(lvl 4x Cleric) xD Rena_Lanford (3x mage)
Current Level: lvl Deleted/44/39/
Server: TEVA!!! :D
Kure_Neko_Chan is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Niku View Post
I can't remember exactly which clause, but I do know that Kill-Stealing, Spamming, Scamming, Hacking, Swearing, Harassment and Training monsters to other players with/without intent to harm them are against the rules of Fiesta.
Lol it could just be a means of defending yourself xD plus GM's are never online

yesterday I was threatened by some annoying fighter for my easter eggs >:/
He killed the low lvler I was plvling to 20 I killed him the first time whilst himm and his wife teamed me and I let the wife run off unharmed while I shouted "GTFO!" YOU DONT KILL LOWER LVLS THREATINING FOR EASTER EGGS WHILST KS AND PKING!!! that is as low as you can get on the game! >:/
Old 04-22-2009, 11:37 AM   #22
pigspark
Baby Werebear

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Ultimious, Soul_Aimer
Current Level: 51
Server: apoline
pigspark is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to pigspark Send a message via Yahoo to pigspark
omg for the eggies lol
Old 04-22-2009, 02:08 PM   #23
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
The worst was the KSing BRs.
Old 04-23-2009, 06:48 AM   #24
Niku
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: Super_Niku|Kieru
Current Level: 72|55
Server: Epith
Niku is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Kure_Neko_Chan View Post
Lol it could just be a means of defending yourself xD plus GM's are never online

He killed the low lvler I was plvling to 20 I killed him the first time whilst himm and his wife teamed me and I let the wife run off unharmed while I shouted "GTFO!" YOU DONT KILL LOWER LVLS THREATINING FOR EASTER EGGS WHILST KS AND PKING!!! that is as low as you can get on the game! >:/
O<(;_ ; <) If I give you this cookie, promise you won't vent your anger by bashing me

But I recommend not getting fired up over petty in-game issues. In fact, act like it means nothing and move to a new area. I do that whenever I get harassed and I barely reply to their threats. They get so pissed off, and I wouldn't mind being warred. Innocent people have nothing to hide or be shamed of.

But then again, maybe it's just my experiences in MMORPGs. That, or you can bash them till they drop.

Niku | Epith | Ancestral Ruins
Old 04-23-2009, 12:31 PM   #25
Kure_Neko_Chan
Slow Slime

In-Game Name: Kure_Neko_Chan(Deleted) SquireKurei(lvl 4x Cleric) xD Rena_Lanford (3x mage)
O<(;_ ; <) If I give you this cookie, promise you won't vent your anger by bashing me

But I recommend not getting fired up over petty in-game issues. In fact, act like it means nothing and move to a new area. I do that whenever I get harassed and I barely reply to their threats. They get so pissed off, and I wouldn't mind being warred. Innocent people have nothing to hide or be shamed of.

But then again, maybe it's just my experiences in MMORPGs. That, or you can bash them till they drop.
I managed to spam kill him over and over after he killed my friend
Not to mention all the lvl 36 pkers who were on my side coz we are all friends (they don't pk low lvls they fight each other and help low lvls out xD) So the +9 noob killer learned his lesson! Plus I lvled my friend to lvl 20 and everything was fine after that and he didnt get the easter eggs xDDDD

And ty for the cookie ^.^ lol
Old 04-24-2009, 05:11 AM   #26
Niku
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: Super_Niku|Kieru
Current Level: 72|55
Server: Epith
Niku is on a distinguished road
I managed to spam kill him over and over after he killed my friend
Not to mention all the lvl 36 pkers who were on my side coz we are all friends (they don't pk low lvls they fight each other and help low lvls out xD) So the +9 noob killer learned his lesson! Plus I lvled my friend to lvl 20 and everything was fine after that and he didnt get the easter eggs xDDDD

And ty for the cookie ^.^ lol
That's...extreme. I can't say much, different people have different methods of making their point across. As much as I love my friends, I can't 'get revenge' for them when they get killed in Abyss, mainly because it is mostly a lawless area. I only act when it's spam-killing, chain-warring and those harassment stuff.

It's kind of fun to see them rage over the internet on an Abyss issue. I sit and eat popcorn until they get tired of talking/typing/raging and leave. I might get diabetes from this.

Niku | Epith | Ancestral Ruins
Old 04-28-2009, 10:48 AM   #27
Kure_Neko_Chan
Slow Slime

That's...extreme. I can't say much, different people have different methods of making their point across. As much as I love my friends, I can't 'get revenge' for them when they get killed in Abyss, mainly because it is mostly a lawless area. I only act when it's spam-killing, chain-warring and those harassment stuff.

It's kind of fun to see them rage over the internet on an Abyss issue. I sit and eat popcorn until they get tired of talking/typing/raging and leave. I might get diabetes from this.
ROFL! x) well I am still hunting for the dweeb who caused it I am raging!!! Ima war his guild 10x over he TEAMED me! Then the next day he so coincedentily teamed my husband! >:/ OMFG! I HATE HIS GUTS!!! He is one of the people who boast when he is with people and then runs for his life when he is alone! :P Wat a fool! Seriously I despise people like that! PKer's WILL DIE BY MY HAND!!!!!!!! Dawn_Brigade will start PKer Massacre sessions soon x)! WOOT! JUSTICE IN TEVA FTW!!!!!!
Old 05-14-2009, 10:25 AM   #28
Yasumi
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: Yasumi, Byoki, Sawbones
Yasumi is on a distinguished road
Accidental or not?
I sometimes get accused of KS'ing. Usually just move somewhere else when it happens. Once was someone in my own guild that complained so much in shout I ended up blocking him. I was finishing up the Greenky quest, only needed a few more bigs. Power shot (I think thats the name) is slow so when I taget and shoot and someone runs by on a fast mover mobbing for his group while I'm shooting of course I'm not going to stop attacking. Especially if they have a bunch of mobs and I've only targeted one. If he rode by before I shoot I pick another target. Or if a fighter mocking on foot pulls something I'm attacking aleady away from me for his group I follow it still attacking. In hunting areas that get crowded like that things happen that some may call KS'ing. Other mobbers aoe's would sometimes pull ours or visa vesa when I've been in groups in the past..and some get very mad on both sides at times...but in tight hunting areas these things happen and don't bother me.

On the other hand when hunting solo somewhere with no groups near and another solo person comes up and starts attacking something you already have over half dead; now thars blatent KS'ing. In the past I have followed some who do that to me for a couple hours after and try to kill anything they attack. Pretty petty I suppose, 2 wrongs don't make a right and all that. But if they see the mob is half dead and KS it anyway with no appology..it makes me mad.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:00 AM   #29
Halvorson
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Green_Baret
Current Level: 40
Halvorson is on a distinguished road
ksing in abyss........ok seriously now? THE ABYSS IS HUGE!!! FIND YOUR OWN CORNER AND LEAVE ME IN PIECE!!! soon after saying that (+ some not so nice words) they go get friends and kill me, *sigh* really now? ok i get it, a full end cleric can get hard to kill, but if your gonna waste someone ( or atleast try ), do it 1v1

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu not the eggies

Last edited by Spirit; 06-18-2009 at 02:45 PM.. Reason: Please do not double post. :)
Closed Thread