Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 05:54 PM   #81
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation

All sports now have female versions of them. And a lot of times, the girls are jsut as good if not better than the boys.

I was watching this show on TV the other day about the phrase "you hit like a girl" and they saay that now-a-days that is actually a compliment.

They took a female boxer and a male boxer, the same weight, height, and all that. Then they let both of them hit another boxer in the stomach,(who was blindfolded) and he could not tell which was the female and which was the male. Then they let them hit a dummy, so they could see how much force was behind their punches. And the female hit harder than the male.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 04-22-2009, 06:40 PM   #82
Manzcar
WHOOOOOOOOOOS THEEEEEERE!

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Same as above
Current Level: Manzcar sndy| Elijaz 2x
Manzcar has disabled reputation
So how many female football teams are there in college or pros. If there are any let them play the Detroit Lions and see if there is a difference.

MUUUWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LOKI Thanks!!
Old 04-22-2009, 06:44 PM   #83
A_Forever
:w

Originally Posted by Manzcar View Post
So how many female football teams are there in college or pros. If there are any let them play the Detroit Lions and see if there is a difference.

MUUUWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Oh c'mon. DD:

Don't be so mean. I'm a Michigander, after all.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:41 PM   #84
Spirit
complete once again

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster

MUUUWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I said all sports have female counter-parts. Not all of them were professional.

Given that most males have a larger muscle mass than women, then in the norm, yes men will out power women. However, it does not make them better.

Pit a peewee team male versus female together, before either sex start to tone their muscle masses. Not only would it be cute, but the boys will not run all over the girls.

And yeah, sport of my choice, shooting pool (okay, it is not really a sport), but I bet I could wax your butt all over that pool table.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
Old 04-22-2009, 08:04 PM   #85
Manzcar

Originally Posted by A_Forever View Post
Oh c'mon. DD:

Don't be so mean. I'm a Michigander, after all.
Ahhh I’m sorry, but at least they could beat any female team Spirit put together. I’m not sure that is really a compliment but hey at least they got a new helmet design. The lion now has teeth. Scary stuff.

Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I said all sports have female counter-parts. Not all of them were professional.

Given that most males have a larger muscle mass than women, then in the norm, yes men will out power women. However, it does not make them better.

Pit a peewee team male versus female together, before either sex start to tone their muscle masses. Not only would it be cute, but the boys will not run all over the girls.

And yeah, sport of my choice, shooting pool (okay, it is not really a sport), but I bet I could wax your butt all over that pool table.

So I haven’t looked, but what you are saying is that there are female football teams out there… wait I’ll do look real quick.

Wow there are “professional women’s football teams” One league has a whole 2 teams in it. Hey you got a 50 / 50 shot at picking the winner of the championship there.

Even if you were to pit peewee teams the boys would beat the girls. Even at ten years old there is a different mind set about sports between boys and girls.

Shooting pool??? I know your from below the Mason Dixon Line, but why would you want to go around shooting at pools. Isn’t it a waste of ammo??

Cause I know you are not talking about billiards, cause I would dominate you. Well maybe. It’s been a long time since I won the dorm billiards championship. A really really really long time ago. So which end of the stick do you hold again??

LOKI Thanks!!
Old 04-22-2009, 08:07 PM   #86
HindShight
Imp

In-Game Name: Likkle_dragon_UK
Current Level: 69
HindShight is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to HindShight
Originally Posted by Destrus View Post
it may be a protest but that doesn't mean you have to make the general public suffer for it. you also completely ignored my comment about schools. students can't just skip class because they don't want to smell weed.
Isn't the point of a protest is to make contact with the ruling public.

as for students... they can do whatever they want. skip or stay. it just a simply matter of how motivated they are

Idont want to lsten to this anymore. I just wanted to wish my cohorts a merry holiday and people had to drop their belief into this thread. just go open your own flame thread, I dont have the energy to out-wit you kids at the moment.

I havent eaten, just woke up from a 14hr nap, and got done sitting in the sun for 10 hrs yesterday. and I smoked before bed
I fried atm. :/

Thanks to Leesa
and her unsurpassed talent
Old 04-22-2009, 08:10 PM   #87
HindShight
Imp

In-Game Name: Likkle_dragon_UK
Current Level: 69
HindShight is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to HindShight
Men have a penis. Women have a vagina.

male vs. female sports problem solved.

the loins could use some girls on their team... they may win some games.

I am witty

Thanks to Leesa
and her unsurpassed talent
Old 04-22-2009, 08:15 PM   #88
Manzcar

Originally Posted by HindShight View Post
Men have a penis. Women have a vagina.

male vs. female sports problem solved.

the loins could use some girls on their team... they may win some games.

I am witty

sigmund freud would say that you didn't have a typo there but that it was a deep seeded lack of something.... what I don't know but that is what he would say.

LOKI Thanks!!
Old 04-22-2009, 08:21 PM   #89
Spirit
complete once again

Cause I know you are not talking about billiards, cause I would dominate you. Well maybe. It’s been a long time since I won the dorm billiards championship. A really really really long time ago. So which end of the stick do you hold again??
College??? That was a long time ago for you. And yeah, lol, in all my packing and cleaning I ran across a box of my trophies and plaques from when I played in a lot of tournaments. So, bring it boy!!!

Old 04-22-2009, 08:31 PM   #90
Manzcar

heads or tails.

LOKI Thanks!!
Closed Thread