Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2009, 08:36 PM   #1
Shadow Avenger
Speedy Honeying

In-Game Name: Orius,Arlious,Aroinus
Current Level: 89,88,89
Server: Apoline
Shadow Avenger is on a distinguished road
Teamwork Counts~

Well,coming on to the cap raise,I look back at some of my best memories in the 3x-6x.

There was a particular Spider KQ I remember,where everyone knew what they were doing.

The fighters Deva-ed and pulled,the clerics were terrific at healing,and the mages and archers unleashed hell with their AOE's and DOT'S

We drove straight through all the mobs,wiping all existence in our path until we got to Giant Spider.Some of us got slaughtered by the waves of Ultra's,but we hung on.Eventually,it was down to 3 people. Myself (The archer god :3) My cleric brother,Light_Avenger,and a fighter by the name of
Kent_853.We grouped into a party and procceeded to attack.Well,apparently Kent there had a brain-explosion and went AFK while he was pulling G.S. He died,and it was down to the Avenger Bros.Light did a miraculous job of healing and invincing while I took 15 minutes to take G.S. down.Needless to say,it was fun.

'Twas the greatest KQ I've done in my own view~
Old 04-20-2009, 12:37 PM   #2
mavricgabriel
Imp

In-Game Name: mavricgabriel
Current Level: lvl 84 supersonic scout
Server: Bijou
mavricgabriel is on a distinguished road
yes, yes... happy memories of the good old days.

My fondest moment for me would be tanking KKP when i was still lvl 72 with my archer. Me and a cleric (MsTiffany) were not being partied coz of our level, but through the whole KQ, we were the ones taking aggro on the bosses, making the tanks useless, lol... *sigh* those were the glory days.

R.I.P. NoMercy March 2009

Last edited by mavricgabriel; 04-20-2009 at 12:41 PM..
Old 04-20-2009, 11:38 PM   #3
Shadow Avenger
Speedy Honeying

Ah,but this thread is not over,young one.It is constantly recounting old stories

The Ultimate Honeying Assault

This was the most miraculous thing to ever happen. We got 4 people in a Honeying KQ. A fighter named Sethinias,me as the archer,my brother as the cleric,and my friend Taiden as the mage. We were all at 50 and had CS pots plus +9 weapons,so we thought we were ok.

We were better than ok~

We deuced the whole KQ,working as what might go down as the best KQ party in history.We absolutely SLAUGHTERED the waves.Me and Taiden unleashed "holy hell" with our AOEs and DOTs,while Sethy(my nickname for him xD) Devastated and pulled off us other three like a fighter never has before,and Light was simply wonderful,healing us all in a period of about 4.5 seconds.(Maxed out cooldown and MP consumption :P)When we got to Honeying,Seth almost was downed by the waves of Shadows,but we saved him and killed them.

4 against Giant Honeying

I started by pulling with M.S. and Light healed while I shaved about 2/5 of G.H's health.I let Seth take over the tanking and Taiden and I sat at the back,using our damage moves.Eventually,G.H. mobbed us again and this time Seth and Light went down.It was me and Taiden against about 1/5 of a G.H.

That day I came up with a new kind of pulling~

2 man switch off pulling.

Worked like this.I pulled G.H. around,hitting for a while to let Taiden recooperate,then we switched.We did three rotations and the pretty little Success pops up. We somehow both found a LV.50 blue

The Pyscho Gordon

Ok,Gordon KQ time :3

I soloed this whole one o_o I had CS pots and scrolls,with suits and plenty of equips.
I ended up in a KQ with 1 person:me xD
I loaded up and went to the ultimate test.
Did well on the way to Gordon Master,I was able to survive and recooperate on to G.M.Did lose one lif,but not a big problem~ I must have had some sort of glitch,and Gordon knocks me down a bit with a 948 regular hit.That only happened once,and I continued,pulling Gordon around his room,knocking him down about 3/5 before he catches me and kills me.1 life to go~This time I pull out my +9 Shylpy with +20 END and +18 DEX All stops out,it's a one on one,no running showdown.

KABOOM~

Gordon is down with me at 87 HP!
That is a KQ I will never,EVER forget most likely.

This is not the end of my posts,but I'm making this thread a thread where all can share their great victories(or losses) in KQs.Feel free to post a story
Old 04-21-2009, 12:46 AM   #4
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
I thought you couldn't start Gordon KQ without having at least 10 people? Or did they just all leave? D:

One of the best KQs I had was when I was playing BK. 8 people in Robo KQ; finished the whole thing (killed Robo too) with minutes to spare. Loved doing KQs in that game... best players and everyone knew what to do. :3
Old 04-21-2009, 12:51 PM   #5
Lirange
Bad Kid

Best memory i had was doing slime kq with only 4-5 people
x]
Old 04-21-2009, 03:18 PM   #6
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Omg yesterday me and my guildies went into Spider. We were 2 mages 1archer me and a cleric. Mind you we had a full KQ killed the Robbers with over 15 mins. We went after GS and absolutly slaughtered him, went down in less than 1min. Nobody took damage except main tank on GS, cause we killed the spawns so fast.

We felt so good we did it 2 more times. I had to leave after the third time so they might have continued.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 04-21-2009, 10:38 PM   #7
Shadow Avenger
Speedy Honeying

Nope Loveless,I was the only one who entered in a span of 50 minutes

These are the stroies I like to hear x3

Balutian's Bluff,the Miracle,and the Uber Archer

Well,this is KKP in this setting.It was a full KQ,5 fighters,3 clerics,me as a archer,and a mage.
We did pretty well up to KKP,where everyone was slaughtered except me and a fighter named Balutian.He said,"Heh,I bet you I can solo KKP.You can help if you want."So I let him try.He got totally raped in about 7 seconds xD

So I began running and pulling,seeing as I can't really face down KKP as an archer.I knock him down about 3/4 of the way and he catches up.I was on my last life when he hit me.I warped straight away,and I went back to KKP with all lives I thought"Thank you in the name of Teva." Funny how I get these miracles x)

I then procceded to get cocky and face it down.

Almost Insta-win

I saw Balutian in PvP the other day,and for some reason or another,I really wanted to mess him up for what happened.So I sneak behind the buildings in the middle of FBZ1 and snipe him about 4 times x) He found me eventually,and oh,it was a revolutionary battle.But after an explosive brawl,he falls to his knees in death

Pushing my luck,I shouted"I AM THE UBER ARCHER!" I got a 89 cleric and a 82 fighter on my tail then.I bested the fighter,but the cleric overtook me.

NOT!

I took over the brawl,using a CS potion and STR/DEX scrolls and eventually,the cleric fell to death as well.

This was arguably one of my best days ever.
Closed Thread