Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 04:39 AM   #1
SexyMimi
Hungry Wolf

In-Game Name: Domokun
Current Level: 44
Server: Cypion
SexyMimi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SexyMimi Send a message via MSN to SexyMimi Send a message via Yahoo to SexyMimi
An idea to stop KS'ers.

First of all, I know that everyone has had someone Kill Steal (KS) one of the mobs (monsters) that they were fighting. It bugs the heck outta me and I think there should be a change!

I was back in Flyff before playing this game, and it was very irritating but effective when grinding. I would be on my fighter (on Flyff) and killing some Aibatts or something, and if I started to kill another, and someone else came up to it, and I killed it, I'd get all of the credit, because on their end, every time they hit it, it's sending them a message that someone else was already attacking the monster.

Now, there is a negative side to this, if they added this into Fiesta, and someone else was nearby, and you're about to attack say...a Ratman, and you press a button to cast an action/spell, and it says that someone else is attacking it because they hit the mob one second before you did, so its theirs. That's the only downside I could see to this, unless you're being chased by a high level mob, attack it, and now noone else can aggro it from you, and that would also make difficulties in KQ now that I think about it...damn. :P

Domokun - Lvl. 44 High Cleric
Alexstraza - Lvl. 20 Hawk Archer
Old 10-24-2007, 04:45 AM   #2
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Probably the wrong section...

This would be quite a good idea, but in some cases it has its disadvantages. Maybe this can only apply to maps outside of KQ. And if the person doesn't attack the monster for a period of time, another person can begin attacking.
Old 10-24-2007, 04:47 AM   #3
SexyMimi
Hungry Wolf

In-Game Name: Domokun
Current Level: 44
Server: Cypion
SexyMimi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SexyMimi Send a message via MSN to SexyMimi Send a message via Yahoo to SexyMimi
xD I read the section as Game Suggestions. Didn't see it as "Site Suggestions." Sowwie.

Domokun - Lvl. 44 High Cleric
Alexstraza - Lvl. 20 Hawk Archer
Old 10-24-2007, 04:49 AM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
i never liked the idea of that in Flyff... but i've got no reason to support myself XD - cant think mental blank - maybe i'll post later

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-24-2007, 06:08 AM   #5
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Too lazy to quote so:

"That's the only downside I could see to this, unless you're being chased by a high level mob, attack it, and now noone else can aggro it from you"

Yeah, that's a down side. You can't have anyone to save you, haha! But then again, the function is there to stop people from ksing. I reckon it's the bots that make ksing even more annoying.
Old 10-24-2007, 06:23 AM   #6
Albireo
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: Albeir (Also Hyonmaru)
Current Level: 48 estimated lvl if no server downs had occured... 523 AND 27%
Server: Apoline
Albireo is on a distinguished road
hmm well this might sound dumb but how does the system work right now?
if som1 else kses how does it divide the exp?
im not that knowledgeable so if som1 could tell id appreciate it.
Old 10-24-2007, 06:31 AM   #7
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

I think whoever gets the last hit gets more exp than the other. I mean, just say you were fighting something, then someone comes a long to ks, but if they get the last hit, they get a bit more exp than you.

I think.

Not entirely sure though. Maybe they should have it so that the player/party who deals the most damage will get the better exp. -Shrugs-
Old 10-24-2007, 06:51 AM   #8
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I would've thought that whoever does more dmg gets more exp... but that's just my assumption...

but if someone else takes ur last hit, you dont get the quest kill / license kill and u dont get the drop (until moments later if they don't pick it up).

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-24-2007, 09:14 AM   #9
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
I believe it's damage based too.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:17 AM   #10
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Oh okay. Must have mixed it up with getting last hit for quests then. Cos I know that when I'm doing a quest and I get ks'ed, I don't get the kill if I didn't get last hit. =[