Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 07:01 PM   #11
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road

Hehe, i've developed an immunity to caffeine. But now I can stay up real late with or without any type of caffeine and I don't even need that much sleep to function properly the next day. Anyways, I hope it'll get easier at or around level 40 or so for me. Getting to level 30 again is really killing me. I can't believe I forgot just how hard it was. Hopefully all this hard work again will pay off. Once I reach the level cap i'm going to start working on a Cleric until they raise the level cap again.
Old 10-23-2007, 10:00 PM   #12
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Falcomist View Post
lol Renin around 47-50 i initially gained 10% every 1 hour and 10 mins or so ^^.

Nothing wrong with ur lvlin but u need to keep a consistentcy which is REALLY hard lol. Basically sp skill spam, Restone, Repeat LOL.

Duoing is good for lvlin now ^^ I find AOe Trumpy is good but also bad when u die...

now i gain 10% every 1 hour and 30 mins with a cleric just killing orcs ^^ im lvl 53 now xD.
Wow 5 levels ahead of me and U grind faster.
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 10-24-2007, 02:29 AM   #13
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Pardon the double post and the french

But i just FUCKING GOT 7% from 2 hours of grinding...

This is REALLY ticking me off....
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 10-24-2007, 03:12 AM   #14
LFk
Hero Slime

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Cthulhu
Current Level: 4x
Server: Teva
LFk is on a distinguished road
For me, moving about 22% into 46 took slightly less than 1 hour.

I'd share some insight about a few interesting places ive grinded:

Concealed Prison 1: Golden Bats. Preferred party is 3, Tank, Cleric, DPS. THe shared exp is 400ish, but depends on level. (~level 43)

Concealed Prison 2: Noxes, Navars. In terms of efficiency, this trumps CP1. However, keep in mind the extreme hassle it is to actually get to CP2. Preferred party is 1 tank, 2 clerics, 2DPS. Consider swapping either a DPS or a cleric for an off-tank that can DPS but hold aggro in a pinch, the road to CP2 is not cake. A 5 person party pulls 600exp per member (When i was lv 44)

I'd be happy to share a few more spots that i currently use when i outlevel them, i prefer them empty for the time being :P
Closed Thread