Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 09:35 PM   #21
Jikanu
Lizardman

In-Game Name: Jikanu
Current Level: 46
Server: Teva
Jikanu will become famous soon enoughJikanu will become famous soon enough

that'd make sense... but it says on wikipedia:

"This single attacker, who is the Big Sister, one of the Little Sisters from the first entry in the series,[4] has mechanised herself in a similar fashion to the Big Daddies — and has become the ruler of the underwater city of Rapture, which under her control has reached an equilibrium in which she "actively maintains the city's infrastructure, and viciously hunts anyone down who disrupts the balance of power"

Wouldnt the equilibrium mentioned suggest that she keeps adam levels balanced too?

EDIT: on wikipedia, it also says that you're a rogue big daddy... perhaps your character staged a rebellion? o.o

DOUBLE EDIT: also, it specifically calls you the prototype... perhaps this will have some significance on how you think? i mean, they could choose for you to be any big daddy, why specifically the first?

Last edited by Jikanu; 03-29-2009 at 09:37 PM..
Old 03-30-2009, 01:22 AM   #22
Warning_Shot
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: Warning_Shot / _Ike_
Current Level: 3x / 2x
Warning_Shot has a spectacular aura aboutWarning_Shot has a spectacular aura aboutWarning_Shot has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Warning_Shot
She does keep the ADAM levels balanced. Although Rapture is crap, it's economically stable crap. Everyone has ADAM, and people don't have to kill as much for it... until you come along. The Big Sister worked hard to stabalize Rapture, and she's not just going to let you come and mess it up. Everytime you kill a Big Daddy and take a Little Sister, it throughs the ADAM flow off, and that's why she attacks you.
Old 03-30-2009, 03:05 AM   #23
Jikanu
Lizardman

where do you get your information? like, is there an official site? or is this all speculation?

also, wouldnt you have been in rapture in the first place? where would the need to kill another big daddy come from if she keeps everything regulated?
Old 03-30-2009, 06:19 AM   #24
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
Well ADAM is the basic building block of everything so you may need some to dsevelop your character further, I guess. Like you don't have to fight the Big Daddies in the first one, you can leave them be if you want. I'm guessing that's similar in this game. Although, who knows :3
You start off without a little sister. And you can adopt ones from dead big daddies but you have to protect them from other enemies. If you kill a few big daddies it is supposed that the Big Sister appears to attack. Although what if you then beat the Big Sister. It's the end of the game, that'd be pointless.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:06 AM   #25
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
^ Maybe you can't, maybe she just kicks your ass in a cinematic? I played only the demo of Bioshock though.

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Old 03-30-2009, 10:29 AM   #26
Warning_Shot
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: Warning_Shot / _Ike_
Current Level: 3x / 2x
Warning_Shot has a spectacular aura aboutWarning_Shot has a spectacular aura aboutWarning_Shot has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Warning_Shot
Originally Posted by Jikanu View Post
where do you get your information? like, is there an official site? or is this all speculation?

also, wouldnt you have been in rapture in the first place? where would the need to kill another big daddy come from if she keeps everything regulated?
It was the article in Game Informer. They had like a 5 page article on it.

It's pretty interesting, and I'd like if you read it so I don't have to keep relaying info from it to here. >.>
Old 03-30-2009, 12:19 PM   #27
Sparkeh
Nothing here, move along.

Sparkeh is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Sparkeh
LOL. All of this cuz a game @.@;

Anything has "Bio" in it goes into my Blacklist. ;D
Old 03-30-2009, 02:30 PM   #28
Jikanu
Lizardman

Ah, sorry if i was being troubling, i didnt mean to be a bother x.x

EDIT: also, BDEX, i'm guessing she probably runs when she has like, 1hp left... it's a possibility, at least. Either that or she's invincible o.o

Last edited by Jikanu; 03-30-2009 at 02:51 PM..
Old 03-30-2009, 06:15 PM   #29
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
Originally Posted by Jikanu View Post
Ah, sorry if i was being troubling, i didnt mean to be a bother x.x

EDIT: also, BDEX, i'm guessing she probably runs when she has like, 1hp left... it's a possibility, at least. Either that or she's invincible o.o
I read that it is a cinematic type of thing, any little sister nearby starts singing in a worried tone then you see a red light infront of you then the Big sister appears. Leaps at you and stabs you with her needle/arm/thing then jumps back (she can leik jump across an entire room in one jump) then any debris in the room (furniture, rubble, etc) shakes and is thrown at you then the screen fades to black.

Originally Posted by Warning_Shot View Post
It was the article in Game Informer. They had like a 5 page article on it.

It's pretty interesting, and I'd like if you read it so I don't have to keep relaying info from it to here. >.>

Unfortunately I'm in England and as far as I know they don't sell that here D: and I don't think they'll ship it leik across the world to UK.
Although if you could probvide a scan so that we can all read/view it :3
Old 03-30-2009, 06:38 PM   #30
HindShight
Imp

In-Game Name: Likkle_dragon_UK
Current Level: 69
HindShight is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to HindShight
Originally Posted by BlackDragonEX View Post
Yeah it was sealed away or some shit... you don't have a Little sister either, but after killing other Big Daddies you can adopt their sister. so she'll gather Adam for you in return for protection.
Honestly sounds a bit shady.
In most US states they call that prostitution.

hooray for prostitution!!

Thanks to Leesa
and her unsurpassed talent
Closed Thread