Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 08:50 AM   #11
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

And where do people get the idea that... only they're allow to kill other people.. and others arent allow to kill them? huh? huh? huh?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-17-2009, 10:16 AM   #12
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
LOL @ JT!

I run stonies to gate but if someone is shroomed I usually have to stop and kill... which sucks cuz my cleric kill soooooooo slowly.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:14 PM   #13
Sir_Jacob
Honeying

In-Game Name: Sir_Jacob
Server: Epith
Sir_Jacob is on a distinguished road
lol what's gank? I learned a new word too hrae! lol, I remeber the bad ol days where you actually had to lvl yourself. I spent hours in 5x abyss with my fighter because you dont have all these new commodoties like going into higher abysses or higher lvls going into lower abysses. Now its like, you talk to someone one day and they're 50 and the next they are like 67, its crazy i tell you! lol not to sound dumb or anything, but they need to do something about the current plvl all the way to 80 thing, because its annoying.

rant done.

When all else Fails, try try again, and if that still doesn't work....you got issues man.

http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4360&dateline=1234188  620

Epith-
Sir_Jacob 7x Fighter
EMSman 5x Cleric
Princess_Wolf 5x Mage (Sister's)
Gilgaeth 4x Archer
Old 02-17-2009, 03:36 PM   #14
Lone_Wolf
Boogy Knight

Lone_Wolf is on a distinguished road
indeed I learned capped people things while I was only 60 :P
Old 02-17-2009, 07:00 PM   #15
EdwardWarlock
Zombie

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Edward_Warlock
Current Level: Enchanted Warlock 8x, my other players are just production whores.
Server: Apoline
EdwardWarlock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EdwardWarlock
Fiesta is getting bad. Where did the cool high level players go? I guess we'll have to replace them....

* I am only heard by those who will listen. *

Edward_Warlock on MySpace

Old 02-17-2009, 09:17 PM   #16
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by EdwardWarlock View Post
Fiesta is getting bad. Where did the cool high level players go? I guess we'll have to replace them....
They got replaced by high level noobs.

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-17-2009, 11:31 PM   #17
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Lawl'd at the whole thread. I lub intarweb gamerz, especially sooks. (I just learned that one too).

Seriously though.... I don't play Fiesta anymore but the same basic theme is highly prevalent in pretty much all online pvp games. I get to where I just turn off the mic and/or ignore chat entirely sometimes. Or just go play something singleplayer. I get a high enough dose of stupidity from friends and family so sometimes I simply don't want to hear it in my downtime as well.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Old 02-18-2009, 11:33 PM   #18
Shiirn
Boar

In-Game Name: Typewritten - Uber Fail Archer of Doom
Current Level: ∞
Server: Bijou
Shiirn is on a distinguished road
When i pvp on my fighter, and see a mage fear me as soon as i devestate, i don't cry out OMG NOOB - i actually respect their skill and timing (and the promptly bug their fear so that i stay right next to them).

Now, I'm a PKer on my fighter. When i get tired of TR and KKP, I go into 7x/6x abyss and kill people randomly. I do have some rules, however: I kill everyone once. Nobody gets a free card just because they're my friend, but also i never kill them again as long as they don't attack me.

If a cleric can withstand my devestate and the damage i do during it, i give up on them.

If someone acts like an idiot or starts grandstanding, they die. simple. My archer has proven herself capable of killing minor fighters her level, my fighter can annihilate anyone in her path, my mage can plow down fighters in a few hits.

Bijou
Lvl 89 Fighter == Arun
Lvl 87 Archer == Typewritten
Lvl 75 Mage == Rewrite
Lvl 66 Paladin == Shiirn
Goal:Get 1 gem before cap raise.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:53 PM   #19
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Well, isn't that awfully nice of you? You're such a lord and master of the pixels, who dispenses justice as you see fit. I, for one, am glad that there are such paragons of mercy as you roaming the digital plain.

The line for stroking the e-peen starts on the left. All hail!
Old 02-19-2009, 12:06 AM   #20
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Shiirn View Post
Now, I'm a PKer on my fighter. When i get tired of TR and KKP, I go into 7x/6x abyss and kill people randomly. I do have some rules, however: I kill everyone once. Nobody gets a free card just because they're my friend, but also i never kill them again as long as they don't attack me.
Sorry but.... I completely disagree with your way of thinking and though I'm guessing I can't persuade you to think otherwise, I'd still have to say I really dislike this type of thinking.

In FBZ, it's different (to me), because you haven't got much to lose. There's nothing else to do other than PvP in the map so you can't really whine about being killed. There isn't anything you can do there other than PvP.

But abyss is different because you can lose exp. It may only be 0.5% but hey, I've been working hard for it. I'd really hate it if someone just randomly came to PK me when I did NOTHING to them, even if it was just once.

I will lose my scrolls that I put on to GRIND with, I will lose the exp I've been working for, and I will have to go all the way back to my grinding place, just because someone felt like they can kill me, but I can't touch them back or else they will kill me again. =/

I guess it's our choice for grinding in abyss but.. eh. -shrug-