Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 04:00 AM   #31
EdwardWarlock
Zombie

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Edward_Warlock
Current Level: Enchanted Warlock 8x, my other players are just production whores.
Server: Apoline
EdwardWarlock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EdwardWarlock

I was feeling generous today so I gave away some +7 & +6 low level items to some noobs. Then they followed me around for 15 minutes trying to friend me. Ugh. Thank the Teva Gods for monster level aggression.

* I am only heard by those who will listen. *

Edward_Warlock on MySpace

Old 01-13-2009, 04:11 AM   #32
Kenryuu
Orc

In-Game Name: Kenryuu, Shiraiyuki
Current Level: 48, 60 <3
Server: Epith
Kenryuu is on a distinguished road
A few days ago a girl whispered me and said:

Girl: Todays my birthday
Girl: can you gift me something?
Me: Happy Birthday xD

I ran away after that lol.

Thanks Loveless :3
Old 01-22-2009, 01:50 AM   #33
EdwardWarlock
Zombie

Current Level: Enchanted Warlock 8x, my other players are just production whores.
Originally Posted by Kenryuu View Post
A few days ago a girl whispered me and said:

Girl: Todays my birthday
Girl: can you gift me something?
Me: Happy Birthday xD

I ran away after that lol.
Wow that's just retarded.

Old 01-28-2009, 02:30 PM   #34
GentleGiant
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: HappyEndOfYou
Current Level: 36
Server: Bijou
GentleGiant is on a distinguished road
I have a corollary to this to share.

I grouped in Sand Hill one day with this mage who was about my level. He kept the loot set to Free Allocation, made sure to be on top of the mobs when they died, and looted at least 95% of everything that dropped. Since I'm active in every alchemy skill I was especially annoyed at this. I asked him 3 times to change the loot to Sequential, and even explained how, but he refused to do so. Finally, after nearly 30 minutes of this, I'm just about done with the last of my quest mobs when, lo and behold, a mob which spawned right on top of me and which I killed dropped a very nice piece of mage armor. I'm an archer, this guy's a mage. Please don't ask me how, out of everything I wasn't able to loot, I ended up with this piece of mage armor... but not 3 seconds later he starts spamming me

"Plz give 2 me I need plz"

over and over again.

Never was I so overjoyed to have my internet connection "mysteriously" go out on me while I logged to an alt for a while.

Now, had this individual played fair and set the loot to sequential from the beginning, he'd have had his piece of armor given to him in a trade window, free, no strings attached, right away.

And then this other jerk who grouped with my wife and I:

One day in Marlone's Hideout we were trying to finish up some quests down there and we were grouped with a couple other people. I was on my fighter and my wife on her cleric. At one point during this process we all left together to go back to Elderine to turn-in and get the next quests. While in Elderine, this one guy asked me if he could "borrow" 13s so he could buy a nice staff he saw for sale. I knew right then and there what the real definition of "borrow" was, but since he had been doing his part in the group and wasn't otherwise being a hassle I went ahead and gave him the money. Thinking back I wish I would have asked him where the vendor was so that I could just buy him the staff and give it to him, but oh well.... Anyway, we go back into the Hideout to take out a King Marlone for the final quest. After the King dropped, he dropped a beautiful STR + END fighter ring! The loot allocation was sequential (since it was our group) and the ring went to me - and should have been mine anyway as it was a fighter ring and a considerable upgrade for me. Moments later, who but this same mage, who just got done "borrowing" 13s from me, should start begging me for the ring? When I explained that it was an upgrade and that I won it luck of the draw, he then turned around and offered to BUY it from me! My wife and I looked at each other and at the same time asked out loud "with WHAT silver??" and laughed. We just said we had to go, and that was that.

What's the bottom line? If you're a jerk, don't bother messing with me. I promise you that in the end either I or karma will end up dealing with you accordingly.
Old 01-28-2009, 08:26 PM   #35
koager
Prisoner

In-Game Name: Krashaken
Current Level: Squishy Kitty wizMage
Server: Epith
koager is on a distinguished road
the ones I find funny are the beggars right outside FoT gate in Roumen
they time that they spent begging me for money can be used to go through that gate, whack a couple mobs, sell the drops, and get whatever amount that they were begging for in less time....

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
I also don't like it when people keeps asking you if you want to sell your equipment repeatedly when you tell them no the first time... it's like, can't you see I'm using it?! @_@!!!
I know D:
I had like 50 people wanting to buy my lv40+9 wand
there was this one guy who kept on wanting to trade me 2 necklaces for it. They were the rare green necklaces that were like a couple gold I think, but 1)necklaces are meh and 2) what am I going to use if I sell it to you D:

Last edited by koager; 01-28-2009 at 08:33 PM..
Old 01-29-2009, 02:00 AM   #36
EdwardWarlock
Zombie

Haha yeah. Someone wants my armor that I'm wearing. I'm wearing it. Give me a few levels, and then we can cut a deal.

Old 01-29-2009, 02:22 AM   #37
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
@ GentleGiant - I'd do exactly what you did LOL

People just keep pushing their luck... and when you give in a little bit,they push for more! Just totally greedy...

Maybe in a way I'm glad that our +9 armours doesn't shine or something, or we'd be chased up and down Elderine with lower than rediculous offers...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-29-2009, 02:36 AM   #38
CrazyVietFs
Sharp Boar

In-Game Name: CrazyVietFs, CrazyAboutU, FadingSensation, SmexyCrazy
Current Level: Fighter 79, Cleric 6x, Archer 89, Mage, 6x
Server: Teva, Bijou
CrazyVietFs is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CrazyVietFs Send a message via MSN to CrazyVietFs Send a message via Yahoo to CrazyVietFs
all +9 shine Hessaah?.... OMG cover up my eye too bright... ^^
yes encounter a lot of these lately, easiest way, *What block often are there for, i also set no party invitation, only if my friends in need then i help them, I'm a soler and pretty damn fast lvling up, ^^
Old 01-29-2009, 02:41 AM   #39
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I wish I was full +9 LOL

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-29-2009, 04:00 AM   #40
EdwardWarlock
Zombie

Originally Posted by CrazyVietFs View Post
all +9 shine Hessaah?.... OMG cover up my eye too bright... ^^
yes encounter a lot of these lately, easiest way, *What block often are there for, i also set no party invitation, only if my friends in need then i help them, I'm a soler and pretty damn fast lvling up, ^^
I feel you on that, that's why my alternates have no friends (fighters and clerics solo just fine). I already know how to do everything, so I don' need extra people bugging me when I sign in to do workarounds.

Closed Thread