Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2009, 12:56 AM   #31
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta

-_-..screenshot of it does not reprsent the dancing lion costume or the dancing dragon costume used to celebrate beginning of Chinese New Year & End of the current year... looks like a frog-alien thing sucking on the head of the player o_o..
they should have made it into a full head cover mask like the slime head so they could actually put details in to make it look like the lion head used for Chinese New Year celebration.

Thanks Loveless!
Old 01-24-2009, 01:45 AM   #32
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
It's so ugly that CS addicts do not even want it.

Speaking of new releases... BK just released butterfly wings. Now that is what I'd love to have... >.>

But yeah, Happy Chinese New Year. It's going to be quite dangerous on the roads this weekend.
The ones that are red and black that have a fire-ish aura around them? I want one of those so bad. @_@"
Old 01-24-2009, 03:08 AM   #33
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
Looks like a hybrid Frog Duck to me.

Ribbitquack.
Old 01-24-2009, 04:00 AM   #34
neal301
Slime

neal301 is on a distinguished road
freak out
U PPL FREAK OUT AT THE SMALLEST THINGS

LADIESLADIESLADIESLADIESLADIES

CLICK THIS!
Old 01-24-2009, 04:11 AM   #35
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Originally Posted by neal301 View Post
Thats what we do at Fiestafan we like to nit pick at the smallest possible things

We also divide by Zero
Old 01-24-2009, 04:46 AM   #36
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Aw I liked the lion head! why doesnt anybody like it XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-24-2009, 05:43 AM   #37
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
This is an online forum. We talk about things. That's...sort of the point. I wouldn't classify thing as freaking out in the least, just a discussion. Compared to a lot of online message boards, this forum runs on an even keel. Some complain, some nitpick, some like the subject, we express our opinions, life goes on.

If you want to see what a freak out may look like, check the archives for when they changed the Abyss qualifications. That was a freak out and rightly so...
Old 01-24-2009, 01:09 PM   #38
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
I used to be like that. Just give it time for the forum to work it's magic on you.

EDIT: If you think this is bad, check out what we did back in CB period.
http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=489

On-topic: Okay, the lion head is a DEFINITE no go, and should only be used to target practice.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.

Last edited by Belaslav; 01-24-2009 at 01:11 PM..
Old 01-24-2009, 01:57 PM   #39
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
I agree with Hessah... it's not too bad LOL. A bit wierd, but I think it looks better than slime heads or ghost heads or pumpkin heads...

{ enraya ! }
Old 01-24-2009, 02:21 PM   #40
EdwardWarlock
Zombie

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Edward_Warlock
Current Level: Enchanted Warlock 8x, my other players are just production whores.
Server: Apoline
EdwardWarlock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EdwardWarlock
Nice stat bonus but it would mess up my hairstyle.

* I am only heard by those who will listen. *

Edward_Warlock on MySpace

Closed Thread