Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 07:52 AM   #31
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold

The leave party because another girl is in it excuse is just weird imo, LOL.
People also need to remember, a lot of the time...
GIRL = Guy In Real Life.

I've never met anyone like that before LOL. If I did, I think I would laugh until I get a stomachache xD

{ enraya ! }
Old 01-14-2009, 08:51 PM   #32
EdwardWarlock
Zombie

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Edward_Warlock
Current Level: Enchanted Warlock 8x, my other players are just production whores.
Server: Apoline
EdwardWarlock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EdwardWarlock
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Please don't double/triple/etc post and use the edit button (exception would be MoS and private forums).

----

But people who stick up for their in-game husbands because they're cool friends. If someone piss my friend off, I wouldn't be too friendly towards them either. D:
I apologize. I just want people to know that their opinions mean a lot to me and I like to give feedback.

* I am only heard by those who will listen. *

Edward_Warlock on MySpace

Old 01-14-2009, 11:53 PM   #33
Jikanu
Lizardman

In-Game Name: Jikanu
Current Level: 46
Jikanu will become famous soon enoughJikanu will become famous soon enough
Correct me if im wrong, but isnt standing up for your friends, or those dear to you, (therefore your ingame spouse) a virtue? O.o

it was last time i checked...
Old 01-14-2009, 11:56 PM   #34
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
The argument could be made that, if your friends are jerks and assholes, standing up for them wouldn't exactly be a virtue. Note that I'm not saying that your friends are such, since I don't even know you. I'm just poking holes in your statement, which is kinda what I do.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:03 AM   #35
Kaidela
Bored Fox

In-Game Name: Aleese | Victoire | Kaidela | Rilynn
Current Level: 87 | 70 | 60 | 35
Kaidela has a spectacular aura aboutKaidela has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Kaidela Send a message via MSN to Kaidela
I took it as he meant girls leave parties when a girl they don't like joins. Most of the parties I'm in have more than one girl, even if it's a bunch of people I don't know. o.o (Although... how many of them are actually female is another thing entirely. >_>) And I don't see why people would want the "girl on the internet glory"... that just seems awkward to me. o.O

I don't think the marriage system started this or anything. It may have given people another reason to act like idiots, but people act like that anyway. It's not like there were no in-game couples before marriage was implemented.

Also... I have no problem leaving a party if someone I really don't like joins. I don't wanna deal with that, and it's probably less drama if I just leave. :\ In fact, when people leave like that, they normally have a good reason. Just because it's a game doesn't mean the people playing it have no emotions. o-o;
Old 01-15-2009, 02:43 PM   #36
Silent Wizard
Sand Mushroom

In-Game Name: Doylen, Slient_Wizard, Blue_Violet
Current Level: 110/110/110
Server: TEVA
Silent Wizard will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Kaidela View Post
And I don't see why people would want the "girl on the internet glory"... that just seems awkward to me. o.O

;

In the olden days before there was an internet and even in the first 10 years that the internet existed, computers were a mostly male interest. There were bulletin board systems somewhat like what is called a forum today and real-time chat rooms. The two most popular topics were the technology of computers and sex. It was all text with no graphics.

My first (to date myself) online experence was on a 300 baud modem.

It was quite common for males to log on with a female name because you were much more likely to get the attention of others.

Last edited by Silent Wizard; 01-15-2009 at 02:46 PM..
Old 01-15-2009, 11:36 PM   #37
Jikanu
Lizardman

In-Game Name: Jikanu
Current Level: 46
Jikanu will become famous soon enoughJikanu will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
The argument could be made that, if your friends are jerks and assholes, standing up for them wouldn't exactly be a virtue. Note that I'm not saying that your friends are such, since I don't even know you. I'm just poking holes in your statement, which is kinda what I do.
Correct, that is an agreeable fact. However, i was simply stating that, if your friend is in a party with a person they dont like, and he/she quits, and is yelled at by a party member for such an action, it would be good for you to defend them, assuming you understand the full situation.
Old 01-17-2009, 02:29 AM   #38
EdwardWarlock
Zombie

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Edward_Warlock
Current Level: Enchanted Warlock 8x, my other players are just production whores.
Server: Apoline
EdwardWarlock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EdwardWarlock
Originally Posted by Jikanu View Post
Correct, that is an agreeable fact. However, i was simply stating that, if your friend is in a party with a person they dont like, and he/she quits, and is yelled at by a party member for such an action, it would be good for you to defend them, assuming you understand the full situation.
Man, there was a whole bunch of this going on lately. Makes you wanna solo a bit more.....(*Sigh*)

* I am only heard by those who will listen. *

Edward_Warlock on MySpace

Closed Thread