Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 11:48 AM   #11
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice

No, I was talking about the level 60 mage. ^^ The other person should have said something.

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Old 10-20-2008, 02:43 AM   #12
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, there's a crowd out there that's not very polite... I've been playing on my lvl 30 fighter, and had been KSed many more times than when I was a cleric of the same level..

The overall atmosphere in lower level places isnt that great... we use to respect people and "their spot", you move away if someone is there already... although there's a "no spot claiming" policy, it doesn't mean you HAVE to take a party's spot right?

and that girl didnt respond to training.. that's really weird... its almost looks like she didnt do it on purpose (which people usually apologise) but she didnt look like she did it on purpose either (which she didnt point and laugh)... Nothing is a very strange way to react.. as if she's a zombie =/

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-20-2008, 08:23 AM   #13
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation
she... was.... looking up the dictionary for a fancy alternative for "sorry" but just gave up in the end. o.o

and yes, i've been ks'ed quite often on my cleric. there was this archer that kept ks'ing my party. i told him to go away. he did. 10 minutes later, he came back. -.-'

-------------------------------------------------
Old 10-21-2008, 03:48 PM   #14
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Wow that person is very rude. Around 30-40 people lose their brains in Mara or something casue they just do the dumbest things.

When i play "kill as many people with a train" I give everyone a warning im playing and to watch out. I always have a cleric to rev anyone that dies.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 10-21-2008, 09:04 PM   #15
wompastompa
Kebing

Advanced Curveball Champion!Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: CHRONO_MAGE, Serenytty, InfernalDee
Current Level: 41/30/28
Server: TEVA,APOLINE,TEVA
wompastompa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to wompastompa
just a little word of advice.....dont help out too much, people take advantage of you this way. Another thing to think about is that you dont really know these people....they could be anyone, just because they act a certain way doesn't mean that its how they are in real life, which could provide an answer to such strange behaviors like the one you(whoever posted this thread) had to witness....sometimes they can't mask their real behavior
Old 10-26-2008, 08:21 PM   #16
bloodrops
Weakened Ogre

In-Game Name: Vividia
Current Level: 56/37/53/
Server: Teva <3
bloodrops is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Vasu View Post
No, I was talking about the level 60 mage. ^^ The other person should have said something.
Aha LOL! :D

Originally Posted by wompastompa View Post
Another thing to think about is that you dont really know these people....they could be anyone, just because they act a certain way doesn't mean that its how they are in real life, which could provide an answer to such strange behaviors like the one you(whoever posted this thread) had to witness....sometimes they can't mask their real behavior
Yeah, I agree to what you said there, about them having different personalities in-game and in RL, and that one can't judge people by that...But I thought it at least a common-sense to at least apologize if someone else died because of you...:/ Although you're right about that, I can't imagine a person being too different in RL...

Originally Posted by Zwivix View Post
When i play "kill as many people with a train" I give everyone a warning im playing and to watch out. I always have a cleric to rev anyone that dies.
Haha, that sounds like fun, although mean xP It's good that you at least had someone to revive those who died...but what would you do about their exp? and the scrolls they possibly had? :D

Originally Posted by lamchopz View Post
she... was.... looking up the dictionary for a fancy alternative for "sorry" but just gave up in the end. o.o
LOL I hope that wasn't the case...so I guess after she couldn't find a good word for 'sorry', she just laughed off about it? :D

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Yeah, there's a crowd out there that's not very polite... I've been playing on my lvl 30 fighter, and had been KSed many more times than when I was a cleric of the same level..

The overall atmosphere in lower level places isnt that great... we use to respect people and "their spot", you move away if someone is there already... although there's a "no spot claiming" policy, it doesn't mean you HAVE to take a party's spot right?
I agree with you Hessa. It seems like...people finally start to learn things as they level up and reach around mid lvl.40's...(although there still are people that act like jerks at that level..D:)

When I look back the times when I was on my cleric (that was...about 4-6 months ago), things certainly weren't like this...It's not very pretty and pleasant nowadays.
Comatose
I'll never wake up without an overdose of You
I don't wanna live, I dont wanna breathe
'Les I feel you next to me
You take the pain I feel
Waking up to You never felt so real
I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream
'Cause my dreams don't comfort me
The way You make me feel
Waking up to You never felt so real

Closed Thread