Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 01:14 PM   #1
Nike
Phinofly

In-Game Name: Nike
Current Level: 22
Nike is an unknown quantity at this point
Rant=section of forums

I would like to suggest a rant section of the forums somewhere, im kind of tired of seeing 10 topics about how some poor person broke their weapon refining or how bad their KQ was.
Old 09-24-2007, 01:26 PM   #2
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Just watch Fiesta General have zero posts after this gets implemented.
Old 09-24-2007, 01:53 PM   #3
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
Server: Teva
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
LOL *agrees with dynamics*

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 09-24-2007, 04:05 PM   #4
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Thats kind of what the What Grinds Your Gears is for. Feel free to rant in there lol.
Old 09-24-2007, 09:08 PM   #5
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw
Originally Posted by Nike View Post
I would like to suggest a rant section of the forums somewhere, im kind of tired of seeing 10 topics about how some poor person broke their weapon refining or how bad their KQ was.
I agree. I'm so tired of seeing that too. >_>
Old 09-24-2007, 11:16 PM   #6
FlashOfChaos
Speedy Slime

FlashOfChaos is on a distinguished road
The general section isn't meant for spam anyways. So what if thread count goes down?

MyTrickster.net always had a rant section where people used it to talk and discuss about anything. Sure, some resulted in flames and threads had to be closed, but it was generally a good area to allow people to vent. It's somewhat sad to think about MT and FW where as one had a rant section while the other one didn't. Organization is a good thing to have, which, FW and FF doesn't have completely yet.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:23 AM   #7
Kixira
Imp

Kixira is on a distinguished road
I don't think there should be a rant forum yet. Some forum sections are seemingly inactive enough as it is without the need for more sections (Look at general discussion). Besides the fact that pretty much everything in the Fiesta General section is a rant in itself...
Old 09-25-2007, 07:31 AM   #8
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
I actually wouldn't mind this subforum... it'd be interesting to me, although I'm worried that it's going to turn a bit spammy, since I can imagine people make threads about the same thing over and over again. Maybe not just yet, since FiestaFan is still quiet-ish most of the time.

If we ever have one though, I bet the clerics will soooo own that part of the forum! =]
Old 09-26-2007, 12:22 AM   #9
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
I actually wouldn't mind this subforum... it'd be interesting to me, although I'm worried that it's going to turn a bit spammy, since I can imagine people make threads about the same thing over and over again. Maybe not just yet, since FiestaFan is still quiet-ish most of the time.

If we ever have one though, I bet the clerics will soooo own that part of the forum! =]
Just imagine that happening... *Raining spam and rants*

Oh sh*t...

Incoming!!!! *explosions*

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 09-29-2007, 11:42 PM   #10
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Lol. that made me laugh. Because it is so true. Or there would be rant after rant about clerics not healing when and how everyone thinks they should. That seems to be most of the rants anyways. Maybe it could be named Cleric-A-Rant or something.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Closed Thread