Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 08:59 PM   #1
KY_Jelly
Spider

In-Game Name: Unbanned
Current Level: 28
Server: Teva
KY_Jelly is on a distinguished road
Post here is you need Hideout Quests

So these quests are quite annoying. These mobs have pretty bad exp rates so the only real point to go in there is for quests. at the same time, the mobs are unnaturally strong, so its almost a necessity to party if you want to finish these quests before you reach level 30.

So i figure I'd make this thread so people who need the quests in Hideout to get together and party up to get these quests done.

Just post your class, level, and what quest you're currently on.

I'm a 26 archer and I am about halfway through the quest for dungeon fighters and megatons.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:44 PM   #2
Yami
Lava Gargoyle

In-Game Name: Hija
Current Level: 85.99 Dx
Yami will become famous soon enough
I'm a lvl 26 fighter and right now I need dungeon mage books and dungeon archers.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:48 PM   #3
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road
level 25 mage, need books and archers, gold slimes, maralone, and glow wolves. Won't be on til 5:30pm est.
Old 09-28-2007, 11:56 AM   #4
Enrei
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Enrei
Current Level: 3x
Enrei is on a distinguished road
Lv. 28 Fighter.
Just need to kill King Marlone himself.
Old 09-28-2007, 04:28 PM   #5
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Enrei View Post
Lv. 28 Fighter.
Just need to kill King Marlone himself.
Enrie, Lady_Loki and myself (Spirit_of_Fire), still need King Marlone. We have made several attempts, but I keep pulling agro and he wipes me out. We need a strong tank to keep him occupied while my mage pounds the crap out of him, and Lady_Loki (a cleric) keeps the tank healed. If you are interested in helping us, and can keep agro, we would love to have you help us defeat him before we all reach lvl 29. We are both lvl 27 1/2 right now. We live in CDT, so not sure about your timezone, but if you are interested, PM me or reply back here and maybe we can set up a time and day to go kill that stupid man. Just let me know.

We think that the best way to take him down is to have my mage pull an archer, which pulls him and his other archer. While the tank wails on Marlone, I can take out the archers one at a time and keep myself healed, while Loki keeps the tank healed. After I have taken down the two archers, I then help the tank take out Marlone. I also have the skill where I can hit everything the party is fighting all at once, and hit it every chance I get, so that I am helping the tank in a small way, while I am taking down the archers. (Just thought I would let you know the plan ahead of time, to see if you agreed).

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 09-29-2007, 01:59 PM   #6
asera
Mushroom Fighter

In-Game Name: Asera
Current Level: 3x
asera is on a distinguished road
25 cleric Asera im on the fighters and megatons too atm im on right now and will be tonight lol
Closed Thread