Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 03:53 PM   #51
whereisthelove
King Crab

In-Game Name: Jetstream
Current Level: 41
whereisthelove is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
We can still go on with it in OB... except it'll be like ages after when we reach level 33, lol!
^_^ good i dont need to answer hehe

IGN: Jetstream Lv.1 cleric
Guild: Millenion
Old 09-27-2007, 10:31 AM   #52
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
MegaBUMP!

Why am I bumping this? Because I want to try this method of KQ out. I've done two Kingdom quests so far. First one was awesome. Had a great group, and everything just seemed to go smoothly. Second one was really bad, because we didn't have a tanker and we didn't have 20 people in the kingdom quest.

I know it's probably not necessary to do a kingdom quest this way if you have an awesome group, but how often do you get an awesome group? Besides, this method sounds more interesting than just having everyone huddling in a group inside one room.

Plus, we don't want Dynamics efforts in typing all that up go to waste, do we? xD So, who's interested in trying this method out as well?

I automatically put Dynamics, wackyboi, O-mie and I in one group. D: I haven't asked them but I'm sure they're more than happy to try with me, right? - Friendly glare - Haha~!
Old 09-27-2007, 11:48 AM   #53
The Blue Viper
Honeying

The Blue Viper is on a distinguished road
The problem with trying this idea out is you have about 1 minute at the beginning of a KQ to convince 19 other people that this idea is better before the mobs are on you. And most people automatically either run to the same old room, or follow those already heading there. I never really liked that room either because there's no space, but if I become independant of the crowd, I'm dead.

The trouble with this KQ is there just aren't enough people in each one who actually know what to do, so eventually people die (mainly the Clerics) and everyone else follows. Even if you manage to make it to the last 5 minutes, some fool always convinced the rest of the group that taking Robo on is a good idea. 4 minutes later half the party is dead and there's a good chance it might become a fail. Happened to me once.

To give you an idea of how hard it is, out of the 20 odd Robos I've been in, 4 were successes. And of all the failures, the majority failed in the first 5 minutes.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:54 AM   #54
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

This is why we have a whole thread about recruiting a bunch of people from here who have read about this plan. A problem for us if we manage to have enough people signing up is to actually have everyone get into the kingdom quest. If some of us misses out, then that's a problem. But if we have the majority of the group in there, like you said, everyone will run off to their own gates and the minority should follow different people.

Say, we have four groups, but each group is missing one person or something. As soon as KQ starts, the leader of the parties that are pre-organised will quickly invite the names that we don't recognise (the ones who weren't part of this), and those people should be following their party. If they don't, the party can always tell them to.
Old 09-27-2007, 12:34 PM   #55
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
I think I have to revamp everything for the new Beta. I don't even fit the details I put myself under anymore lol.

I'll edit the first post again with new numbers and ideas I've gathered, but didn't have the time or the motivation to write up.
Old 09-27-2007, 12:49 PM   #56
Kiedo
Mara Pirates

In-Game Name: Evade
Current Level: 51
Kiedo is on a distinguished road
I win about 4/5 of every Robo KQ I participate in. It's really not as hard as people make it out to be.
Old 09-27-2007, 01:22 PM   #57
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Originally Posted by Kiedo View Post
I win about 4/5 of every Robo KQ I participate in. It's really not as hard as people make it out to be.
I noticed that Robo [A] always fail. So let's change that. D:<

Why do people join B and C and not A? It really makes me wonder...
Old 09-27-2007, 01:47 PM   #58
Kiedo
Mara Pirates

In-Game Name: Evade
Current Level: 51
Kiedo is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
I noticed that Robo [A] always fail. So let's change that. D:<

Why do people join B and C and not A? It really makes me wonder...

First-timers will join [A] and not know what's going on so the more experienced players will at least get a slightly better chance of success. Also, people are usually set on either [B] or [C] so they will see more familiar faces which makes the whole group more confident.
Old 09-27-2007, 05:10 PM   #59
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
That makes little to no sense since I always see [A] empty. Obviously the newbies know what's going on and rush for [ B] or [C] anyway. It's kind of weird how everyone falls in line like that.
Old 09-27-2007, 07:07 PM   #60
blue
Imp

blue is on a distinguished road
whether it's A,B or C, it all depends on who'r the ones participating in it. I was in A if i remembered correctly. 2/3 of the players were pros (above 40+) yes, there were 2 tankers (43+) with devastate, and a balance of clerics, fighters and mages. yet, the whole kq fell within 5mins. LOL!
Closed Thread