Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2008, 01:51 PM   #11
nekineki
Mushroom Fighter

In-Game Name: AikenRae
Current Level: 4x \o/
Server: Bijou
nekineki will become famous soon enough

I don't really know when you're gonna read this and I may be in another field of medicine but I think I know how you feel. In about a month I'll be assigned in the delivery room (maybe in the operating room too), and I'm really, definitely, absolutely sure that it'd be totally nerve-wrecking. It's like, days ago I'm practicing this and that with a partner and the next thing I know I'm slightly crouching in front of a woman in litothomy position, screaming her head off and about to give birth (when half the time I'd like to scream with her too :P).

And yeah, though we think we already know a lot in terms of theory, its amazing when it all goes poof! in the field.

So aside from good lucks, do your bests, you can do its, and whatnot, take a second to breathe^-^ THEN show `em what you've got

~<3~

Bijou || 7Heavens` Jester || AikenRae || Hawk Archer
Hospital Internship: Sucks the life out of me. Totally.
Old 06-09-2008, 07:43 PM   #12
QuietTears
Mushroom

In-Game Name: QuietTears
Current Level: 36 :D
Server: Apoline
QuietTears is on a distinguished road
Slimey says: Good luck!!! *hugs you* ^^
Lvl 36 Quiettears,apoline, I'm proud to be a Skittle ^."..
Old 06-09-2008, 10:54 PM   #13
StevoHero
Crab

In-Game Name: Thelandri
Current Level: 2X
Server: Epith
StevoHero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to StevoHero
Good luck with your placement. It'll get easier over time and at the end of the day at least you can say you did something that made a difference for someone.
Old 06-10-2008, 12:51 AM   #14
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by StevoHero View Post
Good luck with your placement. It'll get easier over time and at the end of the day at least you can say you did something that made a difference for someone.
Wise words.
Closed Thread