Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 03:34 PM   #31
Phibrizzo
Little Hob

In-Game Name: Felore
Current Level: 3x
Server: Teva
Phibrizzo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
u can see them spawning in uruga all the time, and a 1 sec later disappearing without a trace.
well, I don't stick around Uruga much so I couldn't really notice that XD

I found out the fact that bots can walk just like monsters when I was leveling my fighter in BH ><

EDIT.: Just took the time to read the whole thread lol

Quote:
Kinda silly if Outspark had to get permission/request a patch to fix something that would probably only take 10mins to do themselves. =/
the problem is not retyping, is finding where that typo is rofl. these codes are probably revised by OnsOnSoft before being sent to outspark and I guess their staff is more competent than outspark's lol.

Last edited by Phibrizzo; 03-12-2008 at 03:39 PM..
Old 03-12-2008, 04:20 PM   #32
nerdzo
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: nerdzo
Current Level: 5x
Server: teva
nerdzo is a glorious beacon of lightnerdzo is a glorious beacon of lightnerdzo is a glorious beacon of lightnerdzo is a glorious beacon of lightnerdzo is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Even with a horse, and even if they horsed, it was really fast that made me go "wth". Or maybe it was because I wasn't expecting it.

Although the other day I had a bot dancing with us on his horse so.... guess you can never underestimate what a bot can do!!
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
ROFLMAO. What purpose would that kind of bot serve? XD

Perfectly-timed dance shows?
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
I have no idea. It's name was sdkfjsd (or something), had newbie clothes on, and just rode by on a horse and started dancing cos we were dancing in town. Then I was like "omg a bot dancing" and it didn't say anything for a while.. and rode off. Quite epic.

But I'm not sure if it's REALLY a bot, just looked like one.
the other day, i met this gold spammer who was like taking a day off or something. he/she shroomed and me and my friend decided to spam buff him/her xD he/she then went out of its shroom and went away o.o
then he/she came back and we gave him/her the anti-illness buff as well. and then he/she said "ty"! xD lmaoslmaos. he/she started dancing and we danced around it friends of ours who passed by joined in as well xD
and then, i decided to add him/her to my friend list for fun xD and he/she accepted, i was all "omg" xDD yay spammers on leave are cute! :3

-Credits to keya for siggy :3
*eats cookies*

Teva:
nerdzo - 5x high cleric - proud member of genesis ;3
nerdzeh - 2x wiz mage
Apoline:
nerdzo - 2x clever fighter
Bijou:
nerdzo - 1x apprentice archer
Epith:
nerdzo - 3x wiz mage - proud admin of DarkSerenity ;3
Old 03-12-2008, 08:12 PM   #33
Ulrike
Senior Torturer

In-Game Name: Ulrike
Current Level: 6x
Server: Bijou
Ulrike will become famous soon enoughUlrike will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ulrike
I wish they'd fix and/or remove xtrap because it's STILL randomly kicking me off :/

:: reflection ::

set by loveless
Old 03-20-2008, 09:59 AM   #34
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
Thank you for deleting the gold sellers post, and no paypal dude I am not your friend xD Your one of the reasons fiesta is ....

Last edited by MikeyG; 03-20-2008 at 07:27 PM..
Old 03-20-2008, 10:10 AM   #35
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by nerdzo View Post
the other day, i met this gold spammer who was like taking a day off or something. he/she shroomed and me and my friend decided to spam buff him/her xD he/she then went out of its shroom and went away o.o
then he/she came back and we gave him/her the anti-illness buff as well. and then he/she said "ty"! xD lmaoslmaos. he/she started dancing and we danced around it friends of ours who passed by joined in as well xD
and then, i decided to add him/her to my friend list for fun xD and he/she accepted, i was all "omg" xDD yay spammers on leave are cute! :3
... ... ... O-O;
Intelligent spammers and bots ... what has this world come to? D:
That sounds like a rather fun spammer though, LOL.

Well, I've heard of some manned bots xD Saying 'ty' and stuff when they get buffs/heals/rez o-o;

{ enraya ! }
Old 03-20-2008, 10:36 AM   #36
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by paypalgame View Post
Hello ,dear friends,we have many .....for low price now .this is a very good and beautiful things.please dont miss this good chance.if you buy more from me ,i will give you some bouns.if you want to buy ,please contact me .my email address is"randomemail"and my msn is randompos.i am waiting for you !also you can go though our website (randomcrappywebsite) !welcome to contact me !
Im supposed to be ur "dear friend" when i dont even know u and i already have a bad impression of u?

u have many dots for low price? i get them for free.....................

"this is a very good and beautiful things?" its either "these are very good and beautiful things" or "this is a very good and beautiful thing". dots are neither good nor beautiful.

we will get a bonus? who are u, our boss? i dont think so

get lost please. oh and while u are getting lost, please try and enrol in a kindergarden or primary school.
Closed Thread