Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 03-13-2008, 10:04 PM   #11
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation

To make sure those who bought it for the event got it... .__. But it's only in Apoline and Teva. :/
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 10:32 PM   #12
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
how long does the event last for? like only a few hrs? i saw one being started this morning... i was hoping for something that happened every 2 hrs for a day.... =/ but event schedule said 2pm - 6pm or something.... or did i read it wrong?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 11:29 AM   #13
Suna_
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: Suuna
Current Level: 4X
Server: Teva~
Suna_ is on a distinguished road
That annoucement was made to fix the issue brought up in this thread. It's old news, but just thought I'd clear it up for those who were asking. ^^

Teva | Mage
Suna_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 11:47 AM   #14
Celes
Slime

In-Game Name: Keaira
Current Level: 40
Server: Teva
Celes is on a distinguished road
I activated it, it expired and I have no clover T.T

I wanna look like a Pikmin too!
Celes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 01:41 PM   #15
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Suna_ View Post
That annoucement was made to fix the issue brought up in this thread. It's old news, but just thought I'd clear it up for those who were asking. ^^
It may be "old news" on Outspark's forums. But, we have some members here who might not have seen it on the official site. So we like to bring ALL announcements across, and when I posted it, it was only a few hours old. The events had still not taken place and the announcement could still have been a use to some people on here. But, thanks for posting the link to your thread on the officials.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 02:51 PM   #16
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Well that sux. I think people wanted the outfits more than the clover and I know of a few that were happy to find out after the first "fix" that their clovers were still suits.
Yeah, me, I bought 3 clovers because I read that they were actually outfits and I really really like that outfit, but I only moved 2 to my inventory so the 3rd one was changed to a clover and I was okay with that which is why I left it in the premium page - to see what happened with it. Good thing too since I had a clover head and was able to get into one of the Leprechaun hunts last night!

Originally Posted by Celes View Post
I activated it, it expired and I have no clover T.T

I wanna look like a Pikmin too!
There is a post on the officials (CSR Cretz I think) saying to PM them if you did not get the clover when they fixed it.

Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
It may be "old news" on Outspark's forums. But, we have some members here who might not have seen it on the official site. So we like to bring ALL announcements across, and when I posted it, it was only a few hours old. The events had still not taken place and the announcement could still have been a use to some people on here. But, thanks for posting the link to your thread on the officials.
I think yesterday was the only day, but maybe we will get lucky and they will run a couple more this week-end since St. Patrick's Day is actually not till Monday!

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Lady-Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 09:10 PM   #17
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
I heard that in Apoline there was one held... then the next one didn't happen even after 4 hours. Whent hey had said it'll be every 2 hours.
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 02:07 AM   #18
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
^Truth.

I got in on the second one. Stood around for 2+ hours with some other really bored people. Thought that hanging around would give me an advantage but after Dakkon announced he was starting the event, the whole world and their brother ran to the Arena and it was the usual Outsparkness:

"Where is OX Quiz Field?"
"What is clover? Where do I get a clover?"
"Is event going around right now?"
"Why can't I get into OX Quiz Field?"
"Hackers!"

>.>

And then, even after we got let into OX Quiz Field, some people still got in w/o the clover, basically taking up a spot inside the Field that other people could have gotten in with.

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 07:28 PM   #19
Squarr
Mushroom

Squarr is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Spirit - You misunderstood what Suna meant by "old news". She was not calling this topic old news; she was referring to her own response, as she was a bit late posting here. I thought I'd clear that up and let you know that the validity of this thread was never in question.
Old 03-17-2008, 07:34 PM   #20
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Yes, thank you for clearing that up; but even her thread was less than a day old. I was simply trying to get the message across that some of the members on here do not visit the official site so none of the information on there is old news, even her less than a day old thread. . Her less than a day old thread may have been old news to her, but it also gave more information to those on this forum that they might not have seen without her posting the link.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote