Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2007, 06:56 PM   #1
FatalLace
Kebing

In-Game Name: FatalLace/WinterLace/Faytal
Current Level: Enchanter [89] / Warrior [70] / Scout [80]
Server: Bijoffline
FatalLace is on a distinguished road
Am I on the right track?

I'm currently a level 24 cleric with the following attributes:

Bonus points added: Strength +11, Endurance +10, Spirit +8. I think I messed up in the beginning by unnecessarily adding points into spirit (hopefully at some point we'll be granted a reset, currently I am adding 1:1 Strength:Endurance, at one point I was +0 Strength +8 Endurance and +8 Spirit).
I do about 90% solo leveling: Currently in Lumi Stone 1 and possibly a bit in Burning Hill (haven't tried there yet).
Equipment: I have all the available armors for my level and swing a +5 Heaven's Hammer. I wear a level 17 Crossbone Ring (+4 Str, +4 End), a level 20 Silver Ring of Bravery (+5 Str), and Earrings that give +40 MaxSP.
Skills: Bash3, Heal3, Protect1, Revive1, Cure1, Resist1, Invincible1. I have spent all my empowerment points in Bash (Damage MAX, CoolTime MAX, SP Consumption +1). I did not purchase Hammer Mastery1 yet, should I?

I don't plan on getting Restore, seems like continuing to build Heal would be a better option since the effect is instantaneous and the difference in total HP recovered is negligible. I will purchase Divinity2 when I can save enough money over the cost of my newly available armors.

So, am I on the right track? 1:1 Str/End build with the above skills? As empower points become available, should I continue to lower SP Consumption? Thanks in advance everyone for their input!

FatalLace - 89 Enchanter
Faytal - 80 Scout
WinterLace - 70 Warrior
FatylLace - 60 Paladin

Calling Bijou "Home" since 11/07