Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2010, 09:49 PM   #1
Mourning
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: Mourning, Syrte
Current Level: 8x, 6x
Server: Legel
Mourning is on a distinguished road
SS: One Way to Alleviate KKP Boredom... besides killing Phinofly

So blame either the late time of night or the fact that it was like my 4x KKP, but I decided to go naked for my KKP KQ. No armor, no shields, no weapons, no SC... only m, my buffs and my fists. And I only died twice

I missed shooting the first ten minutes, like me being the first one to run towards the mobs saying "*naked cleric runs through forest*", and me punching Mara... And people yelling "Don't die, Mourning". My guildy also tried for a little bit, but I didn't get any shots of that. My other guildy had to remind me to take screenies... and unfortunately they're not that great either.

Me punching Marlone:

Tip: When taking on Marlone without armor, stand behind him. He has a limited aoe to his front, but you'll be safe in the back.

Me healing our tanker when we got to Ghost Slime, or maybe just a bit bored (I may be a little suicidal, but not that suicidal to run up and punch Ghost Slime)... coincidentally, this is also my first death. I was trying to get around ghost slime to be in the non-spawny place and he decided to AoE right then >.<

Well, I had been punching Robo, but I also had to heal my pt... so a shot of me healing. Or punching the air. It's hard to tell without weps.

Not a great picture... but me punching KKP. With him, I know when I need to scram so I felt confident in being able to punch him, unlike ghost slime.

After I got my screenie of KKP, I went back to healing my pt. But then I was attacked! I managed to hold her off, though. That's her futilely trying to kill me... until she critted hard, and 1-hit me. But nah nah nah nah nah -- I survived!

And finally, us winning.

I suggested that we do the next KKP naked, but no takers.